This we heart weekly is going to be a shortie, because as you can see from our Photo of the Week, it is absolutely beautiful where I live right now (Joshua Tree CA, made famous by Gram Parsons and U2’s best album). The desert has sprung to life and I want to go out and play! But not without first sharing some of the week’s best…
• Did you know that if you are a we heart this member you can have your own blog hosted by us? It’s true! If you didn’t opt to start one when you joined, don’t worry-we can create one for you at any time! Just email us and we’ll get the ball rolling. Then you can start writing fab content like Rakisha did this week; Stop Beating Me with Self Esteem.
• A little birdie told me that Fresh just released a new version of the beloved Sugar lip treatment (which got the Silver in our Magnificent 7 lip balm list) The birdie? None other than The Muse. And the new formula? Wait for it…Sugar Plum. Oh. My. God.
Need it? Click here – Fresh Sugar Plum only at Sephora
• Are you as excited for the Lost finale as us? I don’t know if I can possibly cry any harder than I did during “The Candidate” episode a couple of weeks ago, but who knows? Mostly, I’m dying to see how they finally make this crazy island somehow make perfect sense…a girl can hope! If you missed the we heart this Lost week, check out two of our favorite posts: Favorite Lost moments and Lost required reading.
• Speaking of excited, MAC To the Beach is being released this week (May 27th), woo hoo!!! I have been saving for this for months. If you want to try your hand at getting some of it for free, Temptalia has quite a few To the Beach giveaways right now: Hipness Blush, 2 lip pencils and 3 lipglasses (among others!)
• My new favorite recipe site? What the f*ck should I make for dinner? Genius, in it’s potty mouth simplicity.
How about it ladies, any good plans for the weekend?