Valentine’s Deals, a Blue Canary Night Light & Sweet Lou!
Happy Saturday sweeties! Stef and I have a weekend packed with items to cross off of our To Do List for the wht Raffle at Martini Madness (benefiting nonprofit animal rescue The Amanda Foundation). Happily, these tasks also include beauty products and organizing via sorting things (the aforementioned beauty products) into piles. Whee!
If these two facts fail to keep me motivated there is always the best (and sweetest) motivation of all, and the subject of our Photo of the Week, Louise. (Just look how cute she is modeling her Doggles!) Dog number three (of four) in Stef’s household, LouLou, as we often call her, may just be the sweetest, kind-hearted dog I’ve ever known. And she came into our lives via the hard work of The Amanda Foundation (click here to read the story).
So with that To Do List calling my name and Valentines Day on the horizon, I have a few short but sweet links to share:
• First a sweet deal. As a Pennsylvania girl, I’ll take some Hershey’s Chocolate over almost any other brand in the world. This weekend you can save 10% off everything at Hershey’s Store! Enter Code VALENTINE10. Hurry – this offer expires Sunday 2/6/2011 at midnight.
• And here’s a second sweet deal! Get free shipping on orders over $25 at Sephora. Use code CHEER. Valid through 02/07/11.
• I said “Sweet!” out loud to my computer when I saw the Fug Girls over at the hilarious Go Fug Yourself had finally offered there take on the most fun “fashion” show of the year – The US Nationals Skating Championships:FAB AND FABBER: Ladies and Pairs Skaters.
• Make a sweet treat for the whole house this Valentine’s Day. Head over to How About Orange where the clever Jessica has a FREE downloadable template to make your own Valentines Garland (as seen above). We heartily (heh) approve of the color choice!
• If you love a They Might Be Giants fan, here’s a gift sure to get you lots of sweetness in return. Thanks to the ever resourceful Shelterrific for helping me find the best night light ever… drumroll please… the Blue Canary (in the outlet by the light switch) Night Light. Must buy immediately!!
Readers – what’s on your To Do List this weekend?
Tyna, co-founder and co-editor of wht, worries about becoming a crazy cat lady, reads at least a book a week, checks in at a Flyers fan forum every morning and is forever (some say obsessively) organizing her closets and drawers.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link, a link that gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.
more posts to heart
Filed in: we heart weekly