purses, candy, ice cream and makeup, yes please!
Welcome to the weekend, we heartsters! Join me in a round up of all things lovely, won’t you?
• Ok, I can far from afford a $1,595 bag, but my god – how pretty is this Proenza Schouler PS1? It’s like a big girl’s school book bag. Teal or violet not not your cup of tea? Check it in Tangerine? Love, love, love.
• A bit more wallet friendly at $325 (well, kind of!) is the Kate Spade Book Clutch series. Shown here is Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice, and there are five other classics to pick from. They’re printed cotton twill under clear pvc with metallic foiled cowhide trim, and utterly adorable.
• I saw a fun photo essay this week on Delish.com about retro candy. Take a look and see how many you remember and miss (oh Gatorgum, I loved you!)
• I’m totally intrigued by the Allure Beauty Editor Palette by Sephora. It has 5 palettes that all have six eye shadows, one blush or bronzer, and one doe foot lipgloss. All shades chosen by the team at Allure, and it’s only $34! I think I kinda need this…
• Dear New Yorkers, please go to the Big Gay Ice Cream shop and report back!
• Did you see all MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions shades are back in stock? HURRY! And check out the new blogger’s videos on the site. They’re a little glimpse into what it was like for all these lucky ladies to be at MAC and be part of this dream project. It’s really sweet to see their excitement, it makes me love the collection even more.
Tyna’s in PA, I’m in LA – where are all of you this weekend? And, whatcha up to?