Congratulations to our winner Molly; your products are on the way!
To kick off Too Faced week (we’ll be taking a closer look at their 2012 holiday collections all week long) and in honor of the brand hitting 100,000 likes on Facebook (woo hoo!), we’ve got a fabulous giveaway for you. We picked out 10 of our very favorite Too Faced products and we’re giving them away to one lucky reader.
Here’s the amazing prize package:
• Natural Face Palette – I have fallen hard for this palette, which has everything you need for an ethereal glow.
• Two La Crème Lip Creams in Stiletto Red and Naked Dolly – a little birdie told me that these Lip Cremes have already secured a spot on both the Review Team’s top ten list AND my personal top ten list of our favorite products of 2012. The winner will get to see what all the fuss is about with a stunning red and mod nude.
• Sun Bunny Bronzer – There’s a reason why this bronzer is one of their best sellers, it’s sunny perfection!
• Retractable Kabuki Brush – Have you ever felt Teddy Bear hair? Don’t worry, no Teddies (or any other animals) were harmed in the making of this uber-luxurious brush.
• Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer – Bow down for my favorite primer, EVER.
• LashGASM Mascara – This mascara has everything I want; small plastic bristles that get the dark, clump-free formula on to every single lash for separated volume and exaggerated length.
• Two Perfect Eyes Eyeliners in Perfect Black and Perfect Peacock – Creamy, pigment-rich liners in classic black and bold teal.
• Glamour Gloss in Chihuahua Bites – Super shiny, plush and tingly gloss that is lip gloss junkie approved! Chihuahua Bites is a bright yellow-based pink.
This giveaway is open internationally and we’ve got lots of ways for you to enter. Just click through to the next page and wait a hot minute for the Rafflecopter form to load, and it could be you who wins!
Disclosure: This giveaway includes products/prizes that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for our consideration. It is also being monitored by Rafflecopter, who will list your full name as entered on the widget shown here. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.