We’re less than a week away from Beauty for the Beasts. So it’s our last chance to get you to come! You should, you know. Co-hosted by us, The Rescue Train and Cristophe, it’s a day of salon services, shopping and all things beauty to benefit rescue animals. Plus, we’ve got cupcakes…lots and lots of cupcakes.
We’ve told you about the amazing services that Cristophe is offering (Have you made your appointment yet? $15 manicures, $40 blow outs, $100 haircuts, even an organic spray tan – which I hear are incredible!)
We’ve told you about the $5000 raffle of beauty products and the $200 gift bags received with the purchase of raffle tickets.
Now we’re going to tell you about some of the vendors who will be joining us…
• Sheswai – we’re uber fans of this modern yet rootsy lacquer line. And we can hardly wait to peruse their latest!
• Jax and Bones – designer accessories for your pup; beds, collars and the cutest toys you’ve ever seen
• Victoria Cunningham – amazing handcrafted fine jewelry in both gold and silver
• Ripe – this Etsy seller offers hunger-inducing lip balm and perfume combos. Red Velvet and or Vanilla Lemon, anyone?
• Spice Station – our friends at the Station will be bringing their favorite blends and gift sets just in time for your valentine
• Gertie and Baxter – shop the latest from this talented Etsy seller who makes infinity scarves, headbands, makeup bags and those FAB ankle cuffs shown above
• The Rescue Train – t-shirts, hats and candles with a cause (how much do you love that pup skull and cross bones?)
• Tanya Mikaela – beautiful and serene collages from this amazing artist
Oh yeah…we’ll have GIRL SCOUT COOKIES for sale too! Where else can you feed your Thin Mint craving for such a good cause?
So, what are you waiting for? Book your appointment or come to shop (cupcake and champagne in hand) – just make sure we see you at Beauty for the Beasts this weekend!
Beauty for the Beasts
when: February 10, 11am-3pm
where: Cristophe, 348 N Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
To make an appointment, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(but please note, you do not need an appointment to attend)