Whew – that was a long week, wasn’t it? Welcome to Friday! This week we got our glow going with Bare Minerals Faux Tan, tried on MAC’s All About Orange (their second collection centered on the ‘it’ shade of summer) and visited the tropics and NYC thanks to tarte’s Rainforest Glow and Park Avenue Princess revamp. But life is about more than beauty products, here are a few links that made us happy this week:
• Just try not to feel a little bit happier when looking at our Image of the Week (above). It’s a view from below of an art installation in Agueda, Portugal created to “turn traditional shopping streets into an engaging visual experience”. Click here to check out more gorgeous images – Colorful Canopies of Umbrellas in Portugal
• Want more eye-candy? How about some furry friend images that will make you happy and a few that will bring a tear to your eye? – 51 Animal Pictures You Need To See Before You Die
• Two of my favorite worlds are colliding! Some quick television news that had me jumping for joy – Kristen Bell to guest on ‘Parks and Recreation’
• Speaking of television, have you been watching ‘Under The Dome’? I’m not so sure about it yet – the work of Stephen King always seems to have a lot of bumps getting translated to film. For your viewing pleasure, Vulture has parsed the good from the bad – All of Stephen King’s TV Work, Ranked
• Finally, here’s something really scary (greasy and yummy too!) to enjoy this summer – 14 Terrifyingly Awesome New State-Fair Foods for 2013
Readers – what had you jumping for joy this week?
Tyna, co-founder and co-editor of wht, worries about becoming a crazy cat lady, reads at least a book a week, checks in at a Flyers fan forum every morning and is forever (some say obsessively) organizing her closets and drawers.