As a little girl I used to love nothing more then digging through my Mom and Grandmother’s purses and making discoveries; from gum to lip balm to the pictures in their wallets. So today, I’m going to let you dig through mine virtually.
And when you’re done with mine, click on the links below to discover what other bloggers are toting around with them daily.
1. See by Chloe Nellie Bag ($595) – Let’s start with the purse itself. This gorgeous cobalt blue beauty is soon to be mine. It’s Pantone’s #1 color for spring 2014, so it may just be the first time in my life that I’m early for anything.
2. Benefit Rockateur ($28) – I’m loving light shimmery blushes at the moment, and Rockateur fits the bill nicely with its rose gold hue. The box is sturdy enough to carry around, and it even has a brush.
3. Lypsyl Lip Balm ($2.99) – Hands down, my favorite lip balm in a LONG line of lip balms.
4. MAC Blot Powder/Pressed ($25) – It doesn’t matter what season it is, I am never without my Blot Powder in Medium to keep shine at bay.
5. Travalo Refillable Rollerball ($19.99) – You never know when you’re going to need a bit more perfume. This super easy-to-fill rollerball lets me create a portable version of any scent I like.
6. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller ($24) – I never seem to get quite enough sleep, and my eyes are usually proof. Beauty Detox helps to alleviate puffiness and dark circles, and the metal rollerball is a soothing pick me up.
7. Gelaskins Charley Harper iPhone case ($34.95) – I’m obsessed with iPhone cases! My latest may just be my favorite; an illustration of a plethora of creatures big and small.
8. Hourglass Femme Rouge in Icon ($30) – I usually have a red lipstick with me at all times, even if I didn’t leave the house wearing it. You can dress up even yoga pants if you add a red lipstick! Icon is a gorgeous classic deep red in the most beautiful packaging money can buy.
9. Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Aviators ($98) – I find myself reaching for the classics when I reach for sunglasses lately. These Marc Jabobs’ take the tried and true aviator shape and updates them with a rose gold hue.
10. Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File ($10) – At home, I prefer a rounded file. But on the go, a pointed file comes in handy for poking things!
How about you we heartsters, what’s in your purse right now?