I’m guessing you may have a few beauty lovers on your holiday shopping list. Which, let’s be honest, is the most fun recipient you can shop for because you can just buy things that you really want yourself! (I like living vicariously through my gifts to others.)
And if you do have one of these beauty lovers on your list, there’s no better place to shop than Ulta. Because whether you want to spend a little or a lot, they’ve got you covered.
Here is my beauty lovers gift guide Check it out, then hit up Ulta to cross some items off your shopping list.
• Ladies Love Limited Edition: There’s nothing that can work a beauty junkie into a frenzy like the words “limited edition.” And the holidays are loaded with options. I was especially weak in the knees this season for the Smashbox Wondervision Cosmic Eye Set ($32); a gorgeous circular palette of six shades ranging from shimmery champagne to microglitter dusted sapphire, plus a full size Limitless Eye Liner in Oynx and a Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black. If this doesn’t make someone smile, nothing will.
• The Proper Tools: Growing up, my Grandfather taught me that “You always need the proper tools for the job.” Little did I know this advice would carry over to haircare! Using a quality styling tool will not only cut the time you spend on your hair, but you’ll get better results as well.
I don’t know one beauty lover who wouldn’t want to unwrap this Ultra CHI Flat Iron in Lacy Magenta ($80). This Ulta exclusive is lightweight, has 1” tourmaline ceramic plates, comes with a glittery carrying case and is a squeal-worthy gift for someone you want to splurge on.
A good thing about Ulta: Do you love a good coupon? They have tons of them! The Ultra Chi was regularly $150, on sale for $99, but a 20% off hair tools coupon brought it down even more.
• Everybody Bathes: Unsure of someone’s beauty style? Go with bath and body. A new body wash is always welcome, especially if it’s opalescent like the beauties in Philosophy Season of Sparkle ($26). Three 3-in-1′s (that’s shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath) in White Pear, White Cherry and White Cranberry are economical and oh-so festive.
• Best Bet for a Budding Beauty Lover: A mega kit is mega fun for someone who’s just beginning to explore makeup. The ULTA Beauty Box Blockbuster collection ($17.99) is 74 whopping pieces, including 48 eye shadows, 6 cream eye liners, 6 blushes and more. It feels like you’re robbing someone with this good of a deal! Plus, once the products are done you can use the box for jewelry and trinkets.
A good thing about Ulta: Sale galore! Not a tiny clearance section, but sales every week on the things you really want. (Like the Beauty Box Blockbuster, which was regularly $19.99.)
• A Splurge They Wouldn’t Buy Themselves: Like a $30 nail polish, filled with with real silver and 18K gold leaf! If that doesn’t say “luxurious splurge” I don’t know what does. It’s OPI Mariah Pure ($30) and it’s super pretty.
• Make your own Neutral Palette: I know, everyone and their mother wants the new Naked 3 palette (me included), but it’s far from the only neutral in town. In fact, why not piece together your own palette with these fabulous NYX Love in Rio Palettes ($5.99)?
I have to admit, I’m kind of addicted to them. 22 trios of eye shadow that rival the pigment and fashion forward shades of the high end brands. And their selection of nudes is INCREDIBLE.
And the BEST thing about Ulta – drugstore brands mixed with high end. The mix of brands is unlike anywhere else, and makes for a really exciting and varied shopping basket!
Need more ideas? Check out Ulta’s Holiday Gift Guide.
ULTA Beauty is not just another store for holiday shopping; it’s an exciting wonderland of beauty products that make great gifts, stocking stuffers and personal treats. This year, ULTA is filled with a dazzling variety of holiday treasures that are sure to delight your friends, family, loved ones, and even yourself!
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by ULTA Beauty via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of ULTA Beauty.