Yahoo – it’s Friday! This week at we heart this we examined the reboot of tarte’s iconic Cheek Stains, shared our boatload of goodies from our The Makeup Show Haul and cleaned up with the orange-scented bath and body products from A Girl’s Gotta Spa. But life is about more than beauty products, here are a few links that we were clicking this week:
• Ever wonder what it would look like to have a young Mick Jagger whispering in your ear? Our image this week from Vanity Fair gives you a clue. Get an inside look at life backstage during the rocking 70’s from music journalist Lisa Robinson – Backstage Confidential
• Moving forward in time a bit, Vulture has a great interview with the king of the music scene in New York City during the 90’s – Rick Rubin on Meeting Russell Simmons, Licensed to Ill, and ‘99 Problems’
• Stef keeps bugging me to start DVRing Broad City. This Slate article (and her nagging) has me convinced to add it to my schedule – 2 Toke Girls
• Books! YA books! The folks at TeenVogue have compiled a list of must reads coming to shelves (and your Kindle) soon – The 15 Most Exciting YA Books Coming Out This Year
• Finally, I’m feeling in need of some sweets. Luckily, our friend Tina at epicuricloud has created another mouth-watering recipe I simply must try (and you should too!) – Mattison Avenue Toffee Bar Cookies Recipe
Readers – Tell us, what links were YOU clicking on this week?
Tyna, co-founder and co-editor of wht, worries about becoming a crazy cat lady, reads at least a book a week, checks in at a Flyers fan forum every morning and is forever (some say obsessively) organizing her closets and drawers.
skin tone: NW 20/25
skin type: combination
favorite beauty product: eye shadows and lip balms