Time for a confession. I totally adore Keira Knightley. I think she’s one of the prettiest things on the big screen. If I had a girl crush, she’d be it. So I had a bit of a struggle picking just one of her lurvely getups.
In the end, I had to go with this look, though, because it’s the perfect transitional outfit for winter to spring. It’s a nice collection of lightweight pieces that can be mixed and matched with a few pieces you can wear well into summer. It also has that perfect combination of slouchy-meets-polished, and the hat is pretty stinking cute. I’m gonna have to pull my old straw fedora back out after this one!
I know it’s a little edgy, but how cute are the sandals with tights? I sort of love it. (Hmm – this could get controversial. Love the outfit but I say no to sandals and tights~ Tyna) Readers, what do you think: – Yay or Nay?
Anyhow, here’s a great option for a spring outfit that gets a lot of bang for the buck. I’ve put together Keira’s entire look for a measley $130 (hottie not included)!
1. Tromp L’Oeil Tassel Tote – Anthropologie – $28.00
2. Dodostyle V Neck Cardigan – YesStyle – $40.00
3. Straw Fedora w/ith Black Ribbon – Charlotte Russe – $9.99
4. L.e.i. Plaid Button Down Shirtdress – Wal*Mart – $10.00
5. Steve Madden T Bar Flats – asos – $32.48
6. Merona Women Geo Maze Tight – Target – $7.00
7. BKE Clear Bangle Set – Buckle – $3.83
Grand Total – $131.30
Happy Spring Shopping!