The Easiest (and Most Sparkly) DIY Ever!
Glitter is a great accessory to add to any outfit. So being able to add some glittery bling in a matter of seconds with a ring is the perfect go-to statement piece for me. This DIY jewelry project will only take you seconds to complete and will leave you sparkling!
• Ring base with clear glass top
• Glitter Bond or any glue
Tip: I found the ring base on eBay for a mere 12 bucks.
1. Apply a generous amount of glue to the base of the ring.
2. Pour your glitter on top of the glue. Shake off the extra and add more if needed, making sure no glue can be seen.
3. Place the glass top over the glitter.
4. Bend down the prongs (use pliers if needed) to hold down the glass top in place
Options: Try using a few different colors of glitter in one ring or make a design with different colors such as chevron or polka dots.
Readers – How do you add some glitter and sparkle to your outfits?
Jenelle is a DIY fashion blogger from Canada who’s believes you can be fashionable while staying on a budget. Traveling the world, meeting Justin Timberlake and attending Fashion Week are just a few things on her bucket list. Check out her blog, Nelle Creations for more DIY fun!
photos: jenelle for we heart this