Thanksgiving is almost upon us and I know for many of you, the preparations have begun. I love Thanksgiving (well, at least the meal part) and I’m excited to rock my stretchiest of stretch pants and go crazy. I live for turkey. And mashed potatoes. And stuffing. And pumpkin pie. And you get the picture. Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things!
1. What are you thankful for? I’m thankful for my husband. He’s an amazing man and I love how steady and rock-like he is. He is my favorite person.
2. How many people will be at your Thanksgiving dinner? NONE! I used to host Thanksgiving and I hated it. A long weekend turned into hosting people for a long week and complaints that while I made 2 types of scones, but I didn’t make the 3rd type that they just needed to have. It kinda soured me on the whole hosting thing.
3. Sweet potato casserole vs. green bean casserole? I don’t think this is even really a fair competition–sweet potato casserole, obviously. But not the marshmallow topped one—my mother-in-law had an amazing recipe that used a walnut streusel topping that was to die for. I dream of it.
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. What are you thankful for?
2. How many people will be at your Thanksgiving dinner?
3. Sweet potato casserole vs. green bean casserole?
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush