(Shown above, Stef’s husband’s gift wrap stylings. In his defense, that metallic paper is the worst.)
We’re almost there, folks! Another week until Christmas and it’s crunch time Have you been naughty? Have you been nice? Have you crippled yourself financially trying to shop for everyone on your list? Have you ever wanted just your 2 front teeth for Christmas? Let’s go right to this week’s 3 Things
1. How many recipients on your gift list? This year I cut WAAAAAAY back on gifts for people. We haven’t spoken in half a year? Yeah, I might not want to drop 50 cents on a stamp for a card, much less buy a gift. No, that list of gift ideas for me wasn’t presumptuous. *arches eyebrow* I only shopped for 6 people and 3 dogs this year. My bank account was pleased.
2. Weirdest Secret Santa/White Elephant gift you’ve ever received/witnessed? I think the people really thought it was a massager. Like, a legitimate massager.
3. Gift bags or gift wrap? As much as I hate it–gift wrap. I only use gift bags if an item is a weird shape–and sometimes that doesn’t even stop me. I pre-buy wrapping paper after Christmas and I have a stockpile in my basement. Like, if the zombie apocalypse happens y’all will have artfully wrapped presents. Just doing my part for humanity, folks. Just doing my part.
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. How many recipients on your gift list?
2. Weirdest Secret Santa/White Elephant gift you’ve ever received/witnessed?
3. Gift bags or gift wrap?
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush