It’s the middle of January and Jack Frost has descended upon us and he is nipping at my nose…and other parts I shan’t mention here. IT’S COLD! Bitterly, horribly cold. My wood stove is working overtime and at this point I think I’ve become more fleece than person. I’m pretty sure I heard a Yeti cry from the woods outside my house last night. The only saving grace is that I’m not surrounded by endless piles of snow yet. Which leads us into this week’s 3 Things…
1. What was the coldest temperature you’ve seen this season? One degree. One, single, frigid degree. My bathroom is the coldest room in the house and I thought I might actually freeze to death while showering.
2. Cold hands, warm heart: Gloves, mittens, or handwarmers? I’m usually a glove kind of girl. But this year, I’ve been in love with handwarmers. I bought 2 pairs from Sundance Catalog and I’m already wearing them out.
3. How do you beat the chill? Flannel sheets, electric blanket, heaviest weight down comforter and by wearing head-to-toe fleece. I know what you’re thinking: SEXY. And you’d be right. *licks fingers, smoothes eyebrows*
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. What was the coldest temperature you’ve seen this season?
2. Cold hands, warm heart: Gloves, mittens, or handwarmers?
3. How do you beat the chill?
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush