Like the Ellis Faas makeup warrior shown above, Stef and I are gearing up. As you are reading this, we’re getting ready for tonight’s gala to kick off The Makeup Show LA 2016! We’re getting blowouts at The Well and then later, I’m going to do battle with faux lashes and the lashes are probably going to win.
Tomorrow is the big show and we have come up with a plan of attack for snaring as many beauty goodies as we can carry. This weekend is going to be so much fun, we wish all of you could have come and played with us! Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things…
1. If you could only buy makeup from ONE brand, what would it be? Wow, that’s a real Sophie’s Choice right there. If I had to choose, I’d have to say NARS. Mostly because I’m heavily dependent on their blush, like I would be lost without Orgasm and Outlaw in my makeup bag.
2. If you could only own one piece of makeup, what would you choose? I’ve thought about this A LOT. Like, if the zombie apocalypse happened, what would I pack to stay pretty (Don’t pretend like you haven’t!) My answer is a Revlon lipstick in either Teak Rose or Berry Rich. Revlon lipsticks are great for lips and cheeks and they don’t take up much space in a purse and the two above colors are very flattering on this fair-skinned brunette.
3. If you could only wear one shade of lipstick for the rest of your life, what color are you rocking at 80? I’m going to go with a deeper berry rose shade–like the above-mentioned Revlon Berry Rich. It’s deep enough to give my pale face color, but not gaudy or anything that would look wrong on me when I’m an old gal.
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. If you could only buy makeup from ONE brand, what would it be?
2. If you could only own one piece of makeup, what would you choose?
3. If you could only wear one shade of lipstick for the rest of your life, what color are you rocking at 80?
And don’t forget, Make sure you follow we heart this on our social channels. We’ll be at TMS all weekend and sharing all we see:
Facebook: we heart this
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush