I’m pretty sure it’s never going to stop raining. It’s great for the greenery outside (Look, it even makes Stef’s desert yard green!) but it is killing my morale. A little sunshine would be nice, is what I’m saying. I keep telling myself that stupid rhyme “April Showers Bring May Flowers”, but I’m starting to lose hope, people. At the rate we’re going, May should be like a fricking explosion in a flower shop and I’m still not sure it’s enough compensation for the amount of rain we’ve been getting. Ugh. Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things…
1. What pattern is your umbrella? Cherries! Bright, colorful cherries! I need to replace it because the metal is starting to show wear and tear, but I love my old GAP umbrella. Any recommendations?
2. Ever jumped in a puddle for the fun of it? Yes. I used to do it all the time. Until college when the puddle was almost mid-calf deep. It was super fun going to class with squeaky sneakers and soaking jeans. Not.
3. Thunder & lightning–“Bring it on” or “Hold me”? HOLD ME. I hate thunder and lightning. When I was a kid, we had a house fire during a storm (lightning hit a transformer and sent a surge into the house that blew up a TV, caught my bedroom on fire and burned the top floor of the house). I’ve gotten a bit calmer as I’ve gotten older, but I am not a fan. My puggle, Penny, is my thunder buddy. She’s terrified of thunder and lightning and I just hold her until it’s over. We make a pretty sad pair.
Your turn, weheartsters: Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things!
1. What pattern is your umbrella?
2. Ever jumped in a puddle for the fun of it?
3. Thunder & lightning–“Bring it on” or “Hold me”?
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush