Hello beautiful do-gooders! I wanted to give you a heads up on a great “shopping for a cause” promotion happening this Thursday, April 28th from 7-9pm EST on QVC….
The QVC Beauty with Benefits 2016 event will allow you to score products from prestige brands while donating to charity. 80 percent of the purchase price of the donated beauty products sold will benefit Cancer and Careers, a program dedicated to empowering, educating and supporting people with cancer so that they can thrive in the workplace.
You can pick up items from Edward Bess, NARS, Givenchy and more. No matter what you crave/need, there’s something for every beauty aficionado to help you look great and feel great about giving back.
Here’s just a sample of the items that will be featured…
1. Julep Set of Three Color Treat Nail Polishes ($20)
2. Givenchy Special Edition Eyeshadow Palette ($39)
3. Clinique Custom Repair Serum ($59.50)
4. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks ($29)
5. NARS NARSsissist Blush, Contour and Lip Palette ($59)
6. bareMinerals On Multi-Tasking Highlighter With Brush ($32)
7. IT Cosmetics CC Radiance Palette with Airbrush Powder Brush ($39.50)
8. Edward Bess Black Sea Mousse Foundation with Brush ($75)
9. Laura Geller Laura’s Master Class Three-Piece Eye Collection ($20)
So get shopping everyone, and don’t have an ounce of guilt about doing it!