I have a confession to make: I almost only go to the movies in the summer. On the rare occasion, studios will release some great horror movies around Halloween. But other than that, if it’s not released in the summer, I will wait until it comes to Redbox or for Black Friday when I can buy the DVD cheap. It is my way. Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things…
1. Drive-in or standard theater? I love the drive-in–there’s a great one near my house. Sadly, the stooge in charge of making the movie pairings for double features is always getting it wrong. They always pair a movie you’d love to see with a movie you have zero desire to see. And I always get the a-hole smoking right next to my window. I usually hate standard theaters, but I did find a lovely one-room theater in a neighboring town that shows one movie during any given month, but it’s usually something very obscure. Honestly, I prefer my giant ass sofa. That’s why I almost never go to the movies.
2. What movie are you most looking forward to this summer? Ghostbusters. I love all the great comedians they chose to star in this movie and I’m going to have to go see it in a theater.
3. What summer movie do you think is/will be all hype? Um…Ghostbusters…*ducks head*. It’s been hyped soooooo much. I feel there is a slight chance this movie might poop all over my childhood. But I’m still gonna see it.
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. Drive-in or standard theater?
2. What movie are you most looking forward to?
3. What summer movie do you think is/will be all hype?
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush
Latest posts by krista
- Pat McGrath Lust: Gloss – The Only Lip Gloss You’ll Ever Need - July 9, 2019
- CoTZ Pure Botanicals & Minerals – Mineral Sunscreen Review - May 23, 2019
- Who Wants Cake? (Answer: We ALL Want Cake!) - April 4, 2019