The Walking Dead is back with season 7 and every time I watch it, I am hit with the question: What would I do in the event of a zombie apocalypse (or other natural disaster)? The hubby and I are fairly rural, so our chances of survival are decent. We have a generator, well water and a stockpile of canned goods, dehydrated meals, etc. in case a snowstorm traps us here (an ice storm once made our road impassible for 2 weeks). I am 86% confident we’ll survive! Not too shabby odds. Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things…
(And please enjoy our editor Stef’s Zombie Miss America pageant Halloween costume above!)
1. Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse/other natural disasters? I’m more ready for a basic natural disaster. I used to be a Girl Scout; I like to be prepared. We always have gas for the generator, about 3 months of food, and plenty of wood for the wood stove. I’m a big believer in being self-sufficient.
2. Do you stay or go? And if you go, where? I’d probably stay where I am. If I did have to leave my home, I’d probably drive up into the mountains nearby and camp, weather permitting.
3. Weapon of choice? My sparkling wit? However, I did buy the hubby a crossbow for Christmas a few years ago. Pro tip: Those suckers are A LOT harder to use than Daryl makes it look on The Walking Dead!
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things:
1. Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse/other natural disasters?
2. Do you stay or go? And if you go, where?
3. Weapon of choice?
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush
Latest posts by krista
- Pat McGrath Lust: Gloss – The Only Lip Gloss You’ll Ever Need - July 9, 2019
- CoTZ Pure Botanicals & Minerals – Mineral Sunscreen Review - May 23, 2019
- Who Wants Cake? (Answer: We ALL Want Cake!) - April 4, 2019