Question of the Week: What tool do you most often use to apply your foundation? Brush, sponge, fingers or…?
Answer: Fingers 90% of the time, the other 10% is split between a brush and a Beautyblender.
Here’s what was up with the Lipstick League last week…
Blushing Noir – It’s the type of Wildfire you can sign up for and love for all of eternity! Check out the new NARS Spring 2017 Collection and get to shopping – some of the best items are limited edition!
Clumps of Mascara – You know it’s love when nail polish reminds you of candy. I can’t get enough of ZOYA’s Naturel 3 collection.
fanserviced-b – Kbeauty darling CosRx has released their new One Step Moisture Up Pads, which instantly sold out in Korea. Check out my review to see if they’re worth the hype!
Gouldylox – Skip the full glam and try a different type of face finisher. Find out what you should be using to get a naturally matte, non-glam finish (while still looking amaze in selfies).
My Beauty Bunny – The eyeshadow pigments from Furless have to be, hands down, the best shimmery pigments I have ever used! Check out my review here!
Nouveau Cheap – The Ulta Love Your Skin event starts this Sunday (1/8). Are you ready? Here’s the full calendar of events and some helpful tips.
Phyrra – I’ve got the Top 10 Best Cream Contours for Pale Skin.
we heart this – Stef shared the 3 things she is most looking forward to in 2017 (including a trip to Iceland and some healthy inspiration from a fellow Leaguer.) Please share what YOU’RE most looking forward to…
(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
we heartsters – What tool do you most often use to apply your foundation? Share in the comments!