I’m sure many of you have heard of LuLaRoe. There are a bazillion (actual mathematical number) Facebook groups dedicated to selling their signature, buttery leggings and more. I’ll admit that I first heard about them a year or so ago when I saw a friend wearing leggings with sasquatches on them. Sasquatches. Y’all know that my life required Sasquatch leggings in them.
Anyways, life happened and I forgot about them for a while and then I saw a bunch of my Facebook friends having LuLaRoe parties and I was like, “I should get some leggings…” That was 3 weeks ago and I now own almost 20 pairs of leggings, 3 dresses and 2 long cardigans. I am telling you the leggings are like a gateway drug into the world of LuLaRoe. They describe them as “buttery” and they really are. They are super smooth and comfy and addictive.
I now own 2 pairs with sasquatches (black and purple backgrounds), ninjas, 2 different lipstick patterns, 3 Valentine’s Day patterns, 1 pair of creepy clowns (they look like Pennywise from “It”), 1 vintage makeup pattern, 1 pair with garden gnomes and a slew of random patterns. I need an intervention, people. Which brings us to this week’s 3 Things…
1. Do you own any LuLaRoe? Yes. So much yes. I need to stop. I will say that the leggings are glorious. I’ve noticed sometimes the sizing is off, but usually the leggings are ridiculously comfortable. I lounge in mine and use them as pj’s. Also, the Nicole dress is pretty perfect. It comes to the elbow (goodbye, bingo wings), flatters the bust, and drapes nicely over my overly generous hips (stupid genetics and a love of carbs). It hides so many sins and is extremely comfortable and flattering. I also own a couple Sarah cardigans–they really pull an outfit together.
2. What’s your favorite LuLaRoe item? The leggings. Because I love my lounge wear. Bonus points if they have a ridiculous print on them. (See my list above.)
3. If you haven’t purchased anything from the cult that is LuLaRoe, why don’t you like buttery, soft leggings? It’s okay if you don’t; I bought enough leggings for all of us. Seriously, somebody stop me…please…
Have you too joined the LuLaRoe Cult?
Your turn, weheartsters! Cut and paste the following into the comments and tell us these 3 Things…
1. Do you own any LuLaRoe?
2. What’s your favorite LuLaRoe item?
3. If you haven’t purchased anything from the cult that is LuLaRoe, why don’t you like buttery leggings?
Krista resides in the middle of nowhere with her bff/hubby and a puppy that makes feral capuchins seem mellow. She has an irrational fear of ax murder, owns more than one machete for home defense/the zombie apocalypse, and goes to sleep serenaded by the sounds of the Chupagobbler, a mythical turkey beast that roams the woods around her house. Krista has been in the Bermuda Triangle twice and still hasn’t vanished. She is super proud of that.
skin tone: NW15
skin type: sensitive/oily
favorite beauty product: Blush, lots and lots of blush