Beauty Lovers: You’ll want to pay attention to what I am about to tell you.
CLEAN beauty lovers (those who prefer natural or organic beauty): you especially need to listen…
On March 24 Whole Foods Market is offering the Hello, Beauty Bag. This bag will sell for only $18 and is packed with $90 worth of the best clean beauty products around.
See? Told you you should listen!
It’s in honor of their third annual “Beauty Week” March 22 – 28, where all in store cosmetics and facial care will be 25% off. If you haven’t checked out the beauty aisle at Whole Foods lately, now’s the time.
Here’s what’s in the Whole Foods Hello Beauty Bag…
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask (full size)
- Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
- Dermae Hydrating Night Creme
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm (full size)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara (full size)
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil
- Pacifica Devocean Tenderness Lipstick (full size)
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion
- Whole Foods Market Peony Mint Blackberry Hand Cream (full size)
From Whole Foods:
Our curated beauty bag is a great choice for those looking to clean up their beauty routine. For clean beauty aficionados and newbies alike, the bag is a perfect way to try products from up-and-coming brands like evanhealy and get your tried-and-true favorites from Dr. Hauschka and Mineral Fusion.
I also want to give a big shout out to the bag itself. It’s made from organic cotton, handcrafted by Indian artisans using traditional dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving and hand-tasseling. It’s BEYOND cute, and the perfect size (approximately 8″ x 8″).
Don’t live near a store? You could win one by sharing your favorite clean beauty products on Instagram or Twitter using #CleanBeautyFaves starting March 22.
If I didn’t officially heart Whole Foods already, I do now!
Stef is many things. Amongst them: editor-in-chief of we heart this, photographer, condiment connoisseur, Philly girl in the California desert, borderline hoarder and a hardcore beauty junkie.
skin tone: NC 25/30
skin type: oily with a fear of rosacea
favorite beauty product: high end skincare and lip products