Answer: Oh, I love playing “What’s in your purse?” Here’s what I found today…
• MAC Blot Powder, Pressed – The BEST for keeping shine at bay.
• Sara Happ The Lip Slip, One Luxe Balm – glossy moisture, I’m addicted!
• Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer – A product from their men’s line, it’s perfect for a cooling midday pick-me-up.
• Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream Rêve de Miel – It PAINS me that it’s so hard to get Nuxe in the US lately. Their honey line is divine.
• IT Cosmetics Your Lips But Better Lip Liner Stain – This liner, in Buff Nude, is my go-to base for EVERY nude lip I wear.
• Pat Mcgrath Labs Bronze Astral Vinyl Gloss – Part of the LiquiLUST 007 duo now available, this gloss is a shiny and heavenly sea of nude, gold and magenta glitter.
Ok, let’s get Leaguing, shall we?
My Beauty Bunny – has a review and swatches of the Kat Von D Metal Crush Highlighter Palette. She wasn’t a fan, find out why.
Phyrra – I’m so excited that the Pantone Color of the Year 2018 is Ultra Violet! Purple is my favorite color. I share all my favorite purple makeup and nail polish.
Prime Beauty – I discuss the Best Eyeshadow Palettes of 2017. See if your favorite made the list!
we heart this – UD is quick with the eye shadow palettes! Blink and you might miss a limited edition release. Here’s a recent Urban Decay palette you absolutely want to make sure to grab, especially now that it’s one SALE!
Beautygeeks – is gonna help you love the chrome mani kit that’s disappointed you so far. Our little video shows you the NOT-best way and the best way to chrome at home, so you’ll achieve your own great results in future.
EauMG – Spooky candles, body oils as dark as midnight, bewitching perfumes…here’s my 2017 Gift Guide for Your Favorite Goth.
(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
How about you we heartsters, what’s in your purse? Share in the comments!
skin tone: NC 25/30
skin type: oily with a fear of rosacea
favorite beauty product: high end skincare and lip products