Did someone gift you money for the holidays and it’s ALREADY burning a hole in your pocket? I’m here to help! There’s a fabulous sale at Shopbop right now and I’ve got few suggestions in every price range. For the next 3 days it’s Sale on Sale time, folks…
Take an additional 25% off Shopbop sale items with the code: JOY25. Offer valid 12/26/17 through 12/28/17.
Click HERE to check out everything on sale. You can save up to 75% off!
A word to the wise: act FAST. Quantities are limited. If you see something you want, grab it while you can. I missed a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo sunglasses during the last sale and it still haunts me. Haunts me, I tell you!
Here are my suggestions broken down by price range; the items that are just too good of a deal to pass up…
Items Under $20
1. Who needs a Georgia Perry Hot Dog lapel pin? Uh, you do. Duh. ($6 sale, $4.50 sale on sale)
2. Imagine the envy of your co-workers when they see your State Lunch Box in the office fridge! ($25.20 sale, $18.90)
3. Some extra Stella + Ruby Fringe Dangle Earrings for when you’re feeling extra. ($18 sale, $13.50 sale on sale)
Items Under $50
1. A Z Supply Shorty Sweatshirt 2 Pack ? Yes, please. ($52.80 sale, $39.60 sale on sale)
2. These uber-preppy Le Specs Deja Vu Sunglasses are uber-lux. ($53.40 sale, $40.95 sale on sale)
3. Love the zipper edge on this Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch ($48 sale, $36 sale on sale), and it’s available in velvet and metallic too!
Items Under $100
1. Are you bling-phobic? Show off your Mrs. status proudly with Nora Kogan Mrs. Signet Ring. ($93 sale, $69.75 sale on sale)
2. Smart shoppers know, if you see Elizabeth and James for below $100, you buy it. You’re welcome: Elizabeth and James Santorini Lariat Necklace. ($78 sale, 58.50 sale on sale)
3. Dressed up or down; how adorable is this Free People Champagne Dreams Sequin Tee? ($76.80 sale, $57.60 sale on sale)
Items Above $100 (aka what I bought)
1. I have wanted a Milly Clutch literally forever. So to get this Milly Geo Square Clutch, which was regularly $295, for $110? SCORE! ($147.50 sale, $110.63 sale on sale)
2. I’m just telling you now, these Free People Ranier Heel Boots may never leave my feet. ($199 sale, $149.25 sale on sale)
3. This Diane von Furstenberg Long Sleeve Shirt Dress is going to get A LOT of play from me. ($214 sale, $159.75 sale on sale)
Full disclosure: I work with Shopbop. Their ad on my site and my posts about sales equate to monthly credit to shop. Pretty much my easiest promo ever! But, I was a customer long before this arrangement because they have such a great array of items, constant sales and an all-around easy shopping experience. Don’t believe me? Check out their stellar Bizrate reviews.
There’s a LOT more where this came from. Click HERE to check out the entire sale. Happy Shopping, we heartsters!
skin tone: NC 25/30
skin type: oily with a fear of rosacea
favorite beauty product: high end skincare and lip products