This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Happy Friday readers! This week our beauty gurus took a close up look at the newest skincare gadget, the Luna by Foreo anti-aging and facial cleansing system, said “Bonjour!” to the Votre Vu Palette Play Eye Shadow Quad and raved over one of our very favorite skincare lines, the Ole Henriksen Truth Collection. But life is about more than beauty products, here are a few links that made us happy this week:
• Cats always make me happy, so of course I was squeeing over these images of the adorable kitten shown above found at My Modern Met. – The Cutest Little Kitten in the World
• Every cat picture needs a corresponding dog image, right? I’ve got 37 of them right here! You know we’re big pit bull advocates here at we heart this, so I was thrilled to find this Buzzfeed collection – 37 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Pit Bulls
• Looking for a cool, refreshing drink to celebrate the upcoming Labor Day weekend? I’m loving this Pimm’s based drink from David Lebovitz you can make by the pitcher! – Pith Helmet Cocktail
• Have you watched season one of “Orphan Black”? If you love great acting and sci-fi (or are a Buffy or Alias fan) I highly recommend it. Lead Tatiana Maslany is simply incredible and will be introduced to a whole new audience when she joins the best sitcom on tv for a guest role this fall – ‘Orphan Black’ Star Tatiana Maslany Headed to ‘Parks and Recreation’
• Finally, one of the most interesting articles I read this week was a New York Times piece interviewing 22 Saturday Night Live alums about the audition process – The God of ‘SNL’ Will See You Now
we heartsters – What were the big stories of your week?