This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
As a little girl I used to love nothing more then digging through my Mom and Grandmother’s purses and making discoveries; from gum to lip balm to the pictures in their wallets. So today, I’m going to let you dig through mine virtually.
1. See by Chloe Nellie Bag ($595) – Let’s start with the purse itself. This gorgeous cobalt blue beauty is soon to be mine. It’s Pantone’s #1 color for spring 2014, so it may just be the first time in my life that I’m early for anything.
2. Benefit Rockateur ($28) – I’m loving light shimmery blushes at the moment, and Rockateur fits the bill nicely with its rose gold hue. The box is sturdy enough to carry around, and it even has a brush.
3. Lypsyl Lip Balm ($2.99) – Hands down, my favorite lip balm in a LONG line of lip balms.
4. MAC Blot Powder/Pressed ($25) – It doesn’t matter what season it is, I am never without my Blot Powder in Medium to keep shine at bay.
5. Travalo Refillable Rollerball ($19.99) – You never know when you’re going to need a bit more perfume. This super easy-to-fill rollerball lets me create a portable version of any scent I like.
6. First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller ($24) – I never seem to get quite enough sleep, and my eyes are usually proof. Beauty Detox helps to alleviate puffiness and dark circles, and the metal rollerball is a soothing pick me up.
7. Gelaskins Charley Harper iPhone case ($34.95) – I’m obsessed with iPhone cases! My latest may just be my favorite; an illustration of a plethora of creatures big and small.
8. Hourglass Femme Rouge in Icon ($30) – I usually have a red lipstick with me at all times, even if I didn’t leave the house wearing it. You can dress up even yoga pants if you add a red lipstick! Icon is a gorgeous classic deep red in the most beautiful packaging money can buy.
9. Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Aviators ($98) – I find myself reaching for the classics when I reach for sunglasses lately. These Marc Jabobs’ take the tried and true aviator shape and updates them with a rose gold hue.
10. Sephora Collection Crystal Nail File ($10) – At home, I prefer a rounded file. But on the go, a pointed file comes in handy for poking things!
How about you we heartsters, what’s in your purse right now?