Get ready, come June 2011 – Benefit is going to have us all dancing with Chacha!
Chacha is the latest tint from Benefit, a luscious mango coral falling in step behind Benetint (cherry red) and Posietint (honeysuckle pink).
Like it’s predecessors, it’s packaged in a nail polish-like bottle with a brush applicator, is a sheer liquid gel that blends easily, and can be used on lips or cheeks.
The color? As you can see it’s a coral lover’s dream! You can wear it as just a wash of sheer color, or layer it upon itself or under powder for more pigment.
Bonus: we’re giving you an insider’s glimpse at Benefit adorable marketing materials. Included with the sample we received from their PR department was a instructional dance mat – showing us how to do the Cha cha! 1, 2; cha, cha, cha. 3, 4; tint, tint, tint….
– Long wearing color. This did not budge on my cheeks till I washed it.
– Perfectly on trend; this orange coral is the color of season!
– A little goes a long way.
– The simple brush makes for easy application, swipe on and pat with fingertips.
– Tints are drying on the lips. Gloss or balm helps, but cuts the wear time from 5-6 hours to 3-4.
– This will be selling for $29 when it’s released. That feels about $5 too much too me.
How about it readers, will you be doing a Chacha when this is released in June?
Stef is many things. Amongst them: co-editor of we heart this, graphic designer, Philly girl in the California desert, borderline hoarder and a hardcore beauty junkie.
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for our consideration. It also contains an affiliate link, a link that gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.