I’m not really a lottery player, but the Mega-Millions jackpot is a crazy $200+ million right now. I figure it’s worth $1 for me to daydream about the things I could afford to buy if I won… Diamond-encrusted rims for my car. A personal helicopter I could fly to work. Or how about an eye treatment product made from 24K gold?
Luckily, I don’t have to be a lottery winner for that one. Take a gander at these little packets of golden luxury…
Adore Cosmetics – Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Eye Mask
Net Wt. 7.6 Oz, 0.03 Oz packet x 12 packets
Before you faint over the price, let me break it down for you. Each box contains 12 treatment packets and each treatment should be used once a month. So a box will cost just a little over $1 a day for one year of product. That’s right, just a bit more than the cost of my losing lottery ticket.
And unlike my fruitless wagering, your money will be an investment in younger-looking skin courtesy of the Adore Cosmetics Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Eye Mask heavy-hitting formula, which contains:
• Pure 24K gold This is what Adore Cosmetics has to say about this lavish ingredient “(24K gold) calms and equalizes electrical energy of skin in the most delicate areas of your face, absorbing down to your skin’s keratin level to help halt elastin breakdown.”
• Plant Stem Cells Our own skin’s stem cells are responsible for healing, but they account for just 2% to 7% of total cells. Adore Cosmetics uses plant stem cells harvested from organic produce to create products that encourage skin’s own stem cells to renew. According to Adore, this in turn slows down the aging process. In other words, their technology makes you look younger now, and keeps you looking younger longer.
• Lavender This stimulates new skin cell formation and aids in speedy skin renewal.
• Collagen Which nourishes deeper tissues of your skin to improve the appearance of skin’s texture.
When testing, the first thing that struck me was how securely the masks are packaged; it took real muscle to pull the foil backing off. No worries that the masks will dry out over the course of the year! Inside the packaging, the two golden masks were soft and slippery, and smelled faintly of lavender. When I applied them under my eyes (after a little confusion about which one went where), I sighed… the masks felt incredibly cool and soothing.
They adhered like a second skin, so I could have gone about my business with them on, but the cooling sensation prompted me to lie down and put my feet up. I felt all the tension leave my face, then my body. Adore Cosmetics recommends at least 15 minutes per treatment, but I stretched mine to over a half hour just because I felt so relaxed.
When I peeled the masks off, the skin under my eyes looked smoother, and my crow’s feet were less obvious. As far as immediate improvements, I was impressed. In the days that followed, the skin around my eyes continued to look a bit more rested and smooth. Very intriguing!
I look forward to seeing what effects I can achieve from regular use of these golden eye masks. Yes, it’s a gamble, and only time will tell if my eyes will look more youthful in the long run. In any case, the lavish pampering of the Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Eye Mask is already making me feel like a millionaire.
Melissa loves road trips, bargain shopping, drive-in movies, lip gloss and rock ‘n’ roll. She lives in Baltimore with her precious pups Zeus and Bellarina.
skin tone: NC25
skin type: dry to normal
favorite beauty product: skincare
Latest posts by turboterp
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation: Swatches Of All 12 Shades - November 10, 2019
- RevitaLash Review: Does RevitaLash work? (+ Before and After Pictures) - September 21, 2019
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream Review - August 14, 2019