This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
SPARKLE AND SHINE WITH THIS ULTRA-GIFTABLE GLOSS SET
Glitter lovers of the world, rejoice… it’s partytime! The holiday gift sets from bareMinerals are finally here, and this year they’re offering a world of spellbinding wonder for your lips. The bareMinerals Show Me the Shimmer gift set ($25) packs six shimmering mini Marvelous Moxie Lipglosses into one value-priced set that will satisfy anyone’s craving for sparkle.
I was already a fan of the Marvelous Moxie formula, a rich, moisturizing, long-lasting gloss that always makes my lips look full and healthy. But this was my first exposure to Moxie with sparkle, and wow! Where do I begin?
bareMinerals Show Me the Shimmer contains three warm-toned and three cool-toned shades of glittery gloss, a range of colors that covers any situation in which you need to sparkle:
Crowd Pleaser – sheer yellow gold with gold glitter
Superstar – sheer copper with copper and magenta glitter (bareMinerals called this a “holographic teal prism” – which I just didn’t see ~Stef)
Icon – sheer warm pink with magenta glitter
Scene Stealer – sheer plummy pink with lilac glitter
Head Turner – sheer light, cool pink with light magenta glitter
Femme Fatale – sheer dark berry with berry glitter
All of the colors give a sheer wash of pigment and tons of sparkle, with the exception of pigment-packed Femme Fatale, which has the most obvious base color, a rich, dark wine. Despite all the glitter, the gloss does not have the annoying, gritty feel that usually keeps me away from similar sparklers. Instead, Moxie has a thick, slippery texture, and my lips feel full, plump and satiny-soft. The gloss has a nice minty scent and no taste at all.
• The Moxie formula is clinically tested to leave lips soft and moisturized
• Formula is long lasting for a gloss— I averaged about three hours of wear
• Includes versatile combination of warm and cool shades in various intensities
• Tubes contain plenty of gloss, but are small enough to tuck into a purse or pocket
• A $54 value, this combo is a bargain at a mere $25
• Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates
• Limited Edition and going fast
• If you don’t like glitter, cross this kit off your list
After testing this set, I can say bareMinerals Show Me the Shimmer packs a bounty of glitter gloss into a gift box that will make the holidays and the whole year bright for any sparkle-lovers on your gift list.
we heartsters – Are you a Marvelous Moxie gloss fan? What do you think about the addition of glitter to the formula?
photos: we heart this, swatches shown on NC25/30 skin tone
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation: Swatches Of All 12 Shades - November 10, 2019
- RevitaLash Review: Does RevitaLash work? (+ Before and After Pictures) - September 21, 2019
- Sunday Riley Auto Correct Eye Cream Review - August 14, 2019