This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Are you looking for the best Korean cleansing oils for this year?
As a huge follower of Korean skincare, naturally, I would come across Korean cleansing oils. And in an instant, I became a fan.
In typical Korean skincare, fashion start with a makeup remover. That’s to remove not just my makeup but also the day’s dirt and oil. Then I follow it up with cleansing oil.
It’s called double cleansing.
If you’re not doing this, consider this your sign. Start adding this routine to your usual skincare regimen. You’ll thank me mucho.
What I love about Korean cleansing oils is that they start off oily. You’re probably thinking it’s greasy, right? Nope. Because once you start adding water into the mix, it gradually emulsifies into a regular cleanser.
Also, these Korean cleansing oils are great for all skin types. So whether you’re acne-prone or oily, it can work wonders for you. It’s even better for dry or sensitive skin.
Ideally, I would pick Korean cleansing oils that contain jojoba oil, grape seed, or macadamia. And I’ll tell you why shortly.
Finding the Right Korean Cleansing Oils
I know it can be challenging to find the right one for your skin.
So I’m helping you out.
In this post, I’ll share my top picks of the best Korean cleansing oils this year. So you’ll have something to add to your skincare regimen.
Top Picks for the Best Korean Cleansing Oils
You don’t have to waste much money trying to find a Korean skincare product that works for you.
With this list, you can get it right the first time.
1.Heimish All Clean Balm
- Quickly dissolves into oil when in contact with skin and removes - Make-up (especially waterproof), dirt, sunscreen
- Washes off easily with water without leaving any residue
- Convenient mini spoon included to help scoop clean and adequate usage
Soft, smooth, and lightweight. This cleansing balm melts like butter as it gently removes stubborn oil, dirt, and makeup.
You will love Heimish All Clean Balm.
With its smooth texture, Heimish All Clean Balm easily blends across your skin. It emulsifies after you mix it with water. The result is a lightweight cleansing oil that can effectively get rid of the impurities.
And the best thing in all of this is that it won’t leave an oily or greasy feeling.
Heimish All Clean Balm contains a white flower complex. It also has coconut extract and shea butter that moisturizes your skin. So you won’t feel stripped.
And did you know Heimish All Clean Balm is paraben-free and hypoallergenic?
However, you may want to know that this balm cleanser has a bit of fragrance. So if you’re a bit sensitive to citrus scents, you may want to reconsider. But let me tell you, Heimish All Clean Balm has a soothing scent that many people love. I do.
For a quick-absorbing cleanser that isn’t greasy or leave you feeling stripped, you’ll love this. Check out Heimish All Clean Balm.
2. Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser
- Water-soluble moisturizing component (Polyol) removes base makeup and also keeps the skin feeling hydrated. (Skin care effect)
- Double cleanse in one wash (Oil + Foam, 2 in 1 effect)
- You can feel both a powerful cleansing effect and the feel of a gentle foam.
Check this out. It’s one of the best innovative Korean cleansing oils.
Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser is a double cleanse in a bottle.
If you love a cleansing oil that easily dissolves makeup, this is it.
Did you know this product offers the benefits of double cleansing? And it’s all in just one bottle.
From liquid oil, Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser transforms into a foam cleanser when you add water. It’s lightweight and easily removes makeup. This cleanser is rich and creamy. You get a deep cleanse every single time, leaving your skin soft and supple.
What’s its secret
Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser contains powerful antioxidants like Rosa Damascena Flower Oil. With ingredients like this, you can trust this product to moisturize your skin.
However, I may warn you of its strong scent. So if you’re not a big fan or are sensitive to fragrances, this may not be for you.
But overall, I love Mamonde Petal Spa Oil to Foam Cleanser. It’s a unique cleansing oil with a rosy fragrance. This oil-to-foam cleanser won’t leave your skin dry. Rather it gives a soothing feeling as it gently removes makeup.
3. Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil
- MOIST TYPE CLEANSING OIL that contains moisture providing coconut oil and grape seed oil, apricot kernel oil effective for removing dead skin cells, cleansing away makeup residue and old skin cells
- REAL ART CLEANSING OIL MOISTURIZER with pre-adsorption and cleansing power that erases even Mona Lisa's eyebrows
- MOISTURIZING EFFECT UPGRADE! Cleans out makeup residue and dead skin cells while its vegetable oils keep skin moisturized and smooth after cleansing
Removing caked-on makeup, stubborn dirt, and excess oil on the skin can be difficult.
Get clear, beautiful skin with Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil.
Rich in natural oils, this wonderful product is the perfect cleanser for those stubborn, hard-to-remove dirt and oil. It’s also great at melting away caked-on makeup.
Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil contains grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, and coconut oil. After you add water and it interacts with the latter, this cleansing oil emulsifies.
Experience a fresh cleanse that doesn’t leave any residue. Because that’s what Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil brings. You only get a soft and moisturized feeling.
If you’re looking for a product for dehydrated skin, this is one of the best Korean cleansing oils.
Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil cleanses your skin and gives off a light, fresh scent that you’ll love. Best of all, it won’t leave a greasy or oily feeling.
Best Korean Oil Cleanser For Oily Skin
4. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm
- Our bestselling Clean It Zero Original was created to quickly and easily melt away even the most stubborn face & eye makeup. Designed with all skin types in mind, this skin-loving formula, completely cleanses skin and hydrates in one simple step. The perfect first step in your double-cleansing routine!
- Formulated with Active botanicals, Hot Springs Water, Vitamin E and Vitamin C for a healthy complexion
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Alcohol, Artificial coloring
Did you know this product is one of the first Korean cleansing oils to make waves in the U.S.?
Check out Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm.
It’s a best-selling cleanser that does quick work on stubborn makeup, dirt, and oil. Even waterproof makeup is no match for this awesome product.
If you love the feel of sherbet on your skin, then you will love this. The moment it touches your skin, this balm cleanser changes into oil.
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm contains Zero Balance Technology, which includes botanicals, different vitamins, and hot springs water. With all these nourishing ingredients, you get healthy-looking, moisturized skin.
However, the one feature that stands out is Clean It Zero. Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm can gently remove impurities, leaving your skin feeling clean and nourished.
If you’re into double cleansing, this makes for a great first step. And what’s great about this balm cleanser is that it works well for different skin types. Even dry and oily skin.
Here’s another great thing about Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm. It doesn’t contain any harmful substances that could irritate your skin. No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, polyethylene, alcohol, artificial coloring, and mineral oil.
In addition to removing impurities, Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm revitalizes and purifies your skin.
Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm is also rich in antioxidants, natural herbs, royal jelly, and ginseng berry. All that to give you the healthy-looking skin you always wanted.
Best Korean Cleansing Oil For Sensitive Skin
5. Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil
- Nature Republic`s Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil is hydrophilic cleansing oil with Chamomile Extract, Macadamia, Jojoba and Sunflower Oils. The Oil removes waterproof makeup, BB creams, sunscreens and effectively cleanses pores and skin, does not strip the hydro-lipid balance.
- Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil actively removes dead skin cells, restores clean, refresh the skin tone. It protects delicate, sensitive skin, prevents irritation and keep the skin moisturized.
- Chamomile flower water (10 ppm) protects sensitive skin from external stimuli and stress, moisturizes the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft and healthy.
Rich in natural chamomile, this Korean cleansing balm is gentle. Perfect on sensitive skin.
Check out Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil.
This cleansing oil’s bottle is pretty to look at. And the cleansing oil itself, it’s great at gently removing stubborn makeup and dirt. What’s more, it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling or sticky residue.
Ideal for sensitive skin, the natural chamomile creates a protective barrier. So you are protected from environmental stressors that contribute to skin aging.
Rather, Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil moisturizes and nourishes. You get soft and supple skin all day long.
This balm cleanser starts out as oil. But after you mix it with water, it turns into a milky cleanser.
Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil also has a light chamomile scent.
So if you want a gentle formula that works well against dirt, oil, and makeup, look no more. Get Nature Republic Forest Garden Chamomile Cleansing Oil.
6. Hanskin PHA Pore Cleansing Balm
- Developed by the inventors of K-Beauty's first BB Cream, Hanskin's Pore Cleansing Balm PHA is a deep cleansing balm that purifies and exfoliates sensitive skin types in a single step
- Poly Hydroxy Acids care for dead skin cells, gently exfoliates pores and strengthens skin barriers for proper oil and moisture balance
- Soft melting balm with 9 essential ingredients to clean and calm sensitive skin types
Want a balm cleanser that can gently exfoliate dead skin cells and clear your pores?
You will love Hanskin PHA Pore Cleansing Balm.
What’s its secret?
Hanskin PHA Pore Cleansing Balm contains PHAs or polyhydroxy acids, which gently remove dead skin cells. It cleanses the pores, which contributes to getting a healthy glow on your skin.
This Korean cleansing balm also contains plant-derived oils, which include primrose oil and olive oil. What’s great about these oils is that they are great at cleaning your skin without being too greasy or heavy.
Got skin issues like blackheads or having a rough texture?
You can forget about them.
With Hanskin PHA Pore Cleansing Balm, you get a less irritating cleanser that can get rid of these issues. And did I mention this product is great for sensitive skin? It also has a mild scent that doesn’t sting your nostrils.
When you want a gentle exfoliating agent and cleansing balm in one, check out Hanskin PHA Pore Cleansing Balm. It won’t strip your skin or leave it feeling greasy or heavy.
7. Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil
- The Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is a mild cleansing oil composed of various vegetable oils helpful for skincare. Its easily washable texture allows mild yet effective cleansing of dirt and makeup without causing irritation. Formulated with natural oils extracted from black beans, it controls sebum production and soothe skin.
- Black Bean Oil, Black Sesame Oil, Black Currant Seed Oil
- Control Sebum, Pore cleanse, Sensitive Skin
Dirt, makeup, and other impurities can cause a lot of problems.
Wash them all away with Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil.
Rich in natural oils, this balm cleanser is effective at removing stubborn dirt, makeup, and other impurities. It washes away even grime. So you get clear, healthy-looking skin without any greasy residue.
Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is great at controlling sebum production. It’s also effective at supporting your skin’s elasticity while soothing it.
The secret lies in its ingredients. One of them is black sesame oil, which has a lot of antioxidant properties. Thanks to its components, which include tocopherol (vitamin E), linolenic acid, and beta carotene.
Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil also contains black currant seed oil, which is another powerful ingredient. It promotes cell regeneration as well as fortifies your skin’s barrier against impurities.
When you add water, this cleansing oil transforms into a milky texture. That waterproof makeup is no match for its stripping power.
Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil is also perfect for those who have blackheads, excessive sebum production, or dry patches.
Experience the gentle action and sweet fragrance of this lightweight oil cleanser. Check out Klairs Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil.
8. Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm
- [Long-lasting moisture] Containing 2% niacinamide and 2% squalane, it balances oil and moisture and protects skin from external stimuli.
- [Dewy finish] It provides ample moisture to the skin through a dense and firm texture unique to the Beauty of Joseon cream for gently radiant skin
- [Hanbang complex] It contains 29% of rice bran, 5% of ginseng, honey extract, safflower seed oil, and corn milk extract to keep the skin healthy and moist.
This Korean cleansing balm is one of my all-time favorites.
Introducing Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm.
With its sherbet-like texture, this is the best Korean cleansing oil for sensitive skin. As it melts on your skin, it gently removes dirt, oil, and makeup.
Did you know this product also contains traditional Korean herbal medicine called hanbang?
What’s more, this Korean cleansing balm has rice water in it. So you can tell it’s rich in nutrients. It also has fermented compounds like lactobacillus ferment and soybean ferment extract. These compounds are great for your skin’s moisture and can brighten it.
Other ingredients include lavender, which provides anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. There’s also chrysanthemum extract, which has vitamins A and B; great for sensitive skin.
In addition to sensitive skin, Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm is perfect for dry and mature skin. This balms blends in quite well. It melts into a smooth milky wash onto your skin.
And if you’re into sweet-smelling fragrances, this one isn’t very overpowering. It gives off a pleasant scent that’s light and soothing.
If you want to nourish your skin, try Beauty of Joseon Radiance Cleansing Balm.
9. Neogen Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Oil
Here’s a great oil cleanser that deeply penetrates your skin to remove dirt and other impurities.
Check out Neogen Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Oil.
Its secret? Micellar technology.
Neogen Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Oil works better than your usual cleansing oil. With its micellar technology, it effectively gets rid of dirt and oil with its deep cleansing action.
This Korean cleansing balm also contains cica (Centella Asiatica extract). This ingredient is great for sensitive skin as it gives a calming and soothing effect. It also has wonderful wound-healing properties.
Cica also supports cellular repair and stimulates collagen production, which gives you a healthy-looking glow. In addition, it also boosts hydration and brightens your skin as it reduces irritation.
When you want something better than what you’re currently using, try Neogen Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Oil.
10. The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil
- GENTLE NON GREASY FORMULA: Even if you have oily skin, this toner wont dry out your face or leave it greasy; leaving a soft, supple feel.
- IDEAL FOR NORMAL TO VERY DRY SKIN: Ultra-moisturizing and enriched with rice water, it contains vitamins A, B and E, minerals and ceramide that leave your skin soft, vibrant and hydrated.
- WHAT DOES RICE WATER DO? This rice water is perfect to be used as a face cleanser. The nutrients in the rice water is believed to shrink pores, reduce fine lines, and tighten and brighten your skin – this is a perfect recipe to look radiant and youthful.
The last one on my list of the best Korean cleansing oils.
Introducing The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil.
This lightweight oil cleanser gently dissolves dirt, makeup, and other impurities, leaving your skin feeling clean and hydrated.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil contains jojoba oil, which is great at moisturizing your skin. But its top ingredient is rice bran oil, which has awesome antioxidant properties.
In addition, The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil has fatty acids that nourish your skin. It also contains vitamin E and glycerin, which work to protect your skin from irritants while soothing it.
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Cleansing Light Oil may be the last one on my list. But it’s definitely not the least. It’s a great cleansing oil, which I use regularly.
Do you have a favorite Korean Cleansing Oil?
You May Also Like These Korean Beauty Products: