This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Create these rockin’ cuffs in just minutes!
This DIY Jewelry project makes a hip, homemade, last-minute gift, or a brag-worthy accessory for your cute self. Even better, once you have all the supplies in hand, it is, literally, a five minute project – start to finish!
• Leather cuff
• Leather hole punch
• Grommet punch
• Fine-tip marker
1. Create your grommet design, by experimenting with placement of grommets on the cuff. With a ruler, double-check that your design is centered on your cuff, in length and width.
2. Without disturbing the grommet design, carefully make a dot with marker inside the center of each grommet hole.
3. Set your grommets aside. Take the leather punch and make a hole where each ink dot is. Be sure the size of the punch hole coordinates with your grommet size.
4. Now that your design is punched out, push a grommet through each hole. (The image above is how the front and back should look.)
5. Use your grommet tool to flatten and finish each grommet.
A peek at how the backside of the cuff bracelet will look, once finished.
How easy was that? Now go rock your bad-ass bracelet!
we heartsters – are you a fan of cuff bracelets?
All photos: Rachel for we heart this
Rachel is a stay-at-home Mom that never seems to be home. She’s a military wife, mother to The Danger Boys and a self-proclaimed craftaholic that enjoys photography, knitting, baking and all things handmade.