60 Second Instant Miracle Tan review
Summer is upon us and the warm weather is finally here for most of us. I don’t know about you ladies, but I am ghastly pale after this long harsh winter and I need a little help before I start rocking the bare legs! Stef fell in love with Diana B. 60 Second Instant Miracle Tan when she reviewed it last year. Lucky for me (and the review team) we got a chance to see what all the fuss was about.
I was first surprised to see that you use this self tanner in the shower…but that’s all part of the magic. It uses DHA with water activated sugar proteins to tan your skin. So that means you actually need wet skin in order for this to work. Mind officially blown!
Here’s another reason why you might love this self tanner: the scent. It smells like chocolate truffles. You heard me right! Not the usual offensive smell that you are faced with when you apply self tanner (despite whatever they say they smell like). Your nose will be very pleased!
Application wise, it was pretty easy. I used about two pumps per arm and leg. You really don’t need a lot. It comes out as a super dark foam at first but rest assured, you won’t be as dark as the actual product! Using the gloves that come with the tanner, I stepped away from the shower stream and massaged the product into my skin, counting to 60 while doing so. Even if you are the neatest person in the world there will be some product flying onto the shower walls. However, from my experience, there was no staining and everything washed away successfully.
After it’s all washed off, I was left with a very light tan cast on my skin. Not a crazy spring break tan, but definitely the hint of glow that I was wanting! The best part is that you can do it everyday if you want to gradually build or maintain.
• Smells fantastic during application and doesn’t leave behind any typical self tanner scents even after application.
• You can’t beat a 60 second self tanner!
• It’s pretty foolproof with a lack of streaks and blotches.
• Can be kind of expensive at $50 a bottle (but wait, on sale now at Dermstore for $40!)
• You’ll need to make sure to clean the product from your shower walls and tub (as to not stain them).
• This might not be ideal for those who want a dark self tan on the first application.
Join us in the comments for the rest of the Review Team’s thoughts. How about it readers, will you be sparing a minute of your day for a Diana B. glow?
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for our consideration. It also may contain an affiliate link, a link that gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.
skin tone: NC30
skin type: oily to normal
favorite beauty product: nail polish and lipstick
Latest posts by mandabear
- Jordana Color Tint Blush Stick Swatches and Review - April 29, 2015
- L’Oreal Glossy Balms Swatches And Review - January 14, 2015
- bareMinerals Afternoon Delight & I Love The Nightlife Holiday Sets - December 12, 2014