This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Are you looking for a body cream to help your skin retain that youthful look and feel?
Aging is a natural process, and with it comes undesirable effects on your skin. As you age, your skin may start to lose its firmness and elasticity, become dry, or become crepey.
While getting mature skin is inevitable, you can rejuvenate it with skincare products that can minimize or even prevent the signs of aging from appearing.
One such product you can use is City Beauty’s InvisiCrepe Body Balm. It has potent anti-aging and nourishing properties that can help you with various skin issues.
Curious if it’s worth the try? Read on for our Invisicrepe Body Balm by City Beauty review and see if it’s worth shelling out the money!
The Lo-Down: What Is InvisiCrepe?
InvisiCrepe Body Balm by City Beauty is a product claiming to bring anti-aging benefits to your skin. It’s designed to minimize that “crepey” look that the skin tends to look like as it matures.
- Locks in moisture for long-lasting hydration - Reduces the look of wrinkled, “crepey” skin on the body - Supports the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity -...
- Targets crepey skin, firming action, tight springy feel. Visibly smooths wrinkles and fine lines, deep lasting hydration, dermal matrix restoration, skin barrier support
- For best results, use InvisiCrepe Body Balm 2 times per day — morning and evening. TIP: for an added boost of hydration, try applying to damp skin after showering.
According to City Beauty, this body balm is an all-in-one product that moisturizes, enhances collagen, and boosts elastin on your skin.
Its goal is to smooth and plump up the skin and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm Ingredients
This body balm is chock-full of moisturizing, hydrating, and nourishing ingredients formulated to help mature skin regain its youthful glow. It has many star ingredients, including the following:
Lactococcus Ferment Lysate
This probiotic is one of InvisiCrepe’s featured ingredients. It’s sourced from the Lactococcus lactis bacteria and helps speed up skin turnover while increasing its quality.
Because of this, your skin barrier will gain better function while the overall quality of your skin is enhanced. You’ll also love this ingredient if you’re prone to acne as it protects your skin from acne breakouts.
City Beauty’s proprietary lipid blend is formulated with soy lipids, soybean phytosterols, and plant-derived hyaluronic acid.
This enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself while positively affecting the lipids on your skin.
Watermelon Rind Extract
This body balm also includes watermelon rind extract in its formula, which contains a lot of bioactive compounds.
Such compounds are known to provide antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits to your skin.
Known in the skincare world as a potent nourishing and hydrating ingredient, niacinamide is among this body balm’s ingredients.
Apart from its hydrating factor, niacinamide is known to help lighten hyperpigmentation and soothe red, irritated skin.
Various Natural Ingredients
InvisiCrepe Body Balm also contains a wide array of natural ingredients that offer antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
How Does It Work?
With InvisiCrepe Body Balm by City Beauty, crepey skin will be a thing of the past. Its rich ingredients make your skin look healthy, young, and supple because of the following benefits.
The natural aging process can cause your skin to become dry and creepy.
InvisiCrepe Body Balm is formulated with many ingredients that provide parched skin with the hydration and moisture it needs and reinforce the skin’s moisture barrier.
Healthy Cell Turnover
As the skin matures, its cell regeneration ability gets slower and slower. However, with the help of some skincare products, you can still get healthy cell regeneration.
Formulated with Lactococcus ferment lysate and a wide array of other nutrients, City Beauty’s body balm promotes healthy skin cell turnover for smooth, younger-looking skin.
Support for the Skin’s Protein Network
This product helps reinforce your skin’s protein network found within its dermal matrix. This body balm can help repair and protect your skin from damage thanks to collagen and elastin.
Who Should Use InvisiCrepe Body Balm?
Is the City Beauty crepey body balm for you? If you have mature skin, this body balm is suitable for you.
It slows skin aging and prevents its symptoms from ever appearing. It mainly tackles the appearance of crepey skin and the lack of hydration.
However, it also helps in many other aspects. If you are experiencing thinning or sagging skin and wrinkles, this body balm has a lot of benefits that can help with this.
While it’s best suited for mature skin, anyone of almost all skin types — normal, dry, combination, oily, and even sensitive skin — can use this product.
In case you have allergies to certain skincare ingredients, it’s best to do a patch test to see if the product won’t adversely affect your skin.
The Pros and Cons of Using InvisiCrepe’s Body Balm
Similar to many other skincare and personal care products, this one has are pros and cons. Many City Beauty InvisiCrepe Body Balm reviews agree that this item brings a lot to the table.
However, some have pointed out a few drawbacks. Here are the benefits and drawbacks you should expect when you use this skincare product.
- The product easily tackles dry, crepey skin, helping you achieve a smooth and supple skin texture.
- The body balm also aids in making your skin look firm and elastic since it helps promote healthy cell regeneration and collagen production.
- As seen in several Invisicrepe Body Balm before and after comparisons, this cream also minimizes and fades any signs of skin aging, including visible wrinkles, crow’s feet, and fine lines.
- This product also keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized by replenishing the moisture on your skin and reinforcing its moisture barrier.
- With all the antioxidants and nutrients it contains, this body balm repairs and strengthens your skin’s protective barrier and dermal matrix. This ensures that your skin can withstand and be protected from any damage that may come its way.
- In other crepey skin cream reviews, this product did not change anything in their skin condition.
- It has soy, which is a common allergen for many.
- Most InvisiCrepe Body Balm reviews say that the suggested retail price for the product is too high.
- It contains a few ingredients that can irritate and sensitize the skin, such as phenoxyethanol and dimethicone.
Don’t Stress Over Crepey Skin
While we are all faced with the natural process of skin aging, there are still things we can do and products we can use to avoid experiencing its visible undesirable signs.
With potent nourishing and hydrating skincare products, such as the Invisicrepe Body Balm, we can help our skin retain its youthful appearance and healthy condition.
Hopefully, our review for this wonderful City Beauty product has helped you decide whether it’s the right fit.
This is a product that brings many benefits to the table, especially for those experiencing crepey, dry skin. If it matches a skincare product you need, don’t hesitate to try it out!