This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
You finally gave in to all those social media posts about the Juno from Sunday Riley, and now you’re wondering if it’s the right face oil for you. We’ve got you covered!
For many skincare products, it would be easier to buy something new just to see how it goes.
That might be a little tougher with Sunday Riley’s Juno oil because, to be honest, it’s quite a pricey item.
Rest assured as this Juno from Sunday Riley review will provide all the essential information you require.
Continue reading to know if this face oil is worth the investment.
- Sunday Riley’s Juno face oil is a nourishing and hydrating oil that improves dull skin for a more radiant look.
- The Juno face oil is made from pure oils and extracts from superfood ingredients and is suitable for normal, dry, combination, and sensitive skin types.
- The oil is comes in a beautiful glass bottle with a dropper for easy application.
Table of Contents
Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil Overview
The Juno by Sunday Riley is the answer you’ve been looking for if you want a face oil that’s nourishing and hydrating yet doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
Key benefits: Gives you an instant glow that lasts through the day; hydrates the skin without feeling heavy on the skin; improves dull skin for a more radiant look the next morning
- Pure oils and extracts from superfood ingredients
- Gentle formula suitable for normal, dry, combination, and sensitive skin types
- Vegan formulation and cruelty-free
Because Sunday Riley’s Juno face oil only contains plant extracts and oils, you can even use it on your nails and hair!
Does your face feel rough, flat, and with dark circles forming? Unfortunately, these are hallmarks of dry and dull skin.
But we’re happy to report that Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil worked wonders for these concerns.
Among the many things we like about this product is its superb hydrating properties.
Shortly after massaging this face oil on your skin, you’ll instantly feel that your skin has become soft and moisturized.
So in addition to its powerful moisturizing effect, it also helps improve skin texture.
Sunday Riley’s Juno ingredients list reveals an exclusive blend of plant oils and extracts, bestowing its formula with a wealth of antioxidants to enrich and revitalize your skin.
Sunday Riley’s Juno Oil: In Detail
Here’s what the Juno oil from Sunday Riley is all about at a glance:
|Price Point||Affordable; least expensive among Sunday Riley oils and serums|
|Packaging||Beautiful glass bottle with transparent-to-purple ombré color|
|Color||Light pale yellow; lighter than CEO Glow face oil|
|Application||Dropper for easy application|
|Consistency||Not thick, not runny; easy to apply|
|Feel||Quickly absorbed into the skin; doesn’t feel heavy or greasy|
|Scent||Pronounced scent, somewhat reminiscent of dried herbs|
|Effectiveness||Remarkable improvements within a week of use|
Upon unboxing, its elegant packaging will show you that you have a premium product.
Still, budget-conscious shoppers will appreciate its affordability, being the least expensive among Sunday Riley oils and serums.
Like other Sunday Riley oils, it includes a dropper for easy application.
The oil is non-greasy, making it suitable for daytime use, even in sunny conditions.
Note that it has a pronounced scent, which, while not unpleasant overall, may be strong initially for some users.
Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil: What Makes It Different?
The claim to fame of Sunday Riley’s Juno is its blend of superfood oils, but that’s not the only noteworthy feature of this skincare oil.
Pure and Cold-Pressed Superfood Oils
The Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil’s label indicates it only contains nine ingredients. All of them are oils extracted from superfoods.
Thanks to Sunday Riley’s Juno, your skin can benefit from them, too!
It’s also indicated that the ingredients are cold-pressed botanical oils. That means the ingredients were processed without high temperature, preserving their natural components.
Here are the nine superfood oils in the Juno from Sunday Riley and how they can boost your skincare regimen:
|Superfood Oil||What It Has||What It Does|
|Meadowfoam seed oil||Long-chain fatty acids||Makes the skin softer|
|Broccoli seed oil||Vitamin A, erucic acid||Improves skin elasticity|
|Grape seed oil||Vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acid||Gets rid of microbes, helps ward off acne breakouts|
|Red raspberry seed oil||Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids||Prevents skin dehydration|
|Wild carrot seed oil||Beta-carotene||Helps tighten the skin, reduces saggy appearance|
|Cranberry seed oil||Vitamin C, vitamin E; omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids||Moisturizes the skin, protects from environmental stressors|
|Black cumin seed oil||Thymoquinone||Unclogs pores, controls excess sebum, fights acne|
|Blackberry seed oil||Vitamin C, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids||Prevents moisture loss, soothes irritated skin|
|Blueberry seed oil||Vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acid||Hydrates skin, calms irritated skin, fights signs of skin aging|
Eco-Friendly Production Practices
Juno from Sunday Riley is an amazing option if you’re considering sustainability and eco-friendly practices in choosing products to support.
The company practices the “Zero Waste Oil Process” in producing its popular face oils, including the Juno.
Like the Luna and CEO Glow oils, Sunday Riley says the seeds used to produce the ingredients for the Juno Face Oil are repurposed instead of going to waste.
After extracting oils, the edible seeds are made into nutritional supplements for animal consumption. Inedible seeds, on the other hand, are used to make fertilizers.
No Harsh Ingredients
The face oil does not contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances.
While these components are not categorized as toxic, they can be harsh and irritating for those with very sensitive skin.
It’s also free of gluten and soy, which are common allergens.
Vegan and Cruelty-Free
The face oil has PETA’s Leaping Bunny certification, which means it’s cruelty-free and produced without animal testing.
How To Use Sunday Riley’s Juno Oil
The best way to utilize its skin-loving ingredients is by using this product as a daily face oil.
Oils are heavier than serum and moisturizer formulas, so they should still be able to penetrate the skin even when it’s applied at the end.
Steps To Follow
Follow these easy steps to apply it to your skin:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face to remove any makeup, dirt, or impurities. Also, ensure that your hands are clean.
- Dispense two to three drops of the oil to your hands.
- Gently massage the Juno Face Oil to your face and neck using your fingertips.
- Continue massaging the oil until it is fully absorbed into your skin.
Tips To Achieve the Best Results
These tips can help you make the most of Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil while ensuring it complements your skincare regimen effectively:
- Do a patch test: Apply a small amount of the Juno Face Oil to a small area of your skin to ensure you don’t have any adverse reactions or allergies.
- Use only a small amount: Remember that using too much product can hinder absorption. Start with two to three drops and adjust as needed.
- Mix it with moisturizer or sunscreen: Combining a few drops of Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil with your regular moisturizer or sunscreen helps promote hydration and streamline your routine.
- Use it in your gua sha ritual: Apply a small amount to your face before using the gua sha tool. Doing so enhances the benefits of your gua sha practice and promotes relaxation.
- Layer it over serums: For an extra boost, you can apply Sunday Riley’s Juno Face Oil after your serums. The face oil can help seal their benefits while providing additional nourishment.
- Try using it at night: Using the oil at night gives it time to work its magic, leaving your skin refreshed and rejuvenated in the morning.
- Use it regularly: Consistency is key to experiencing the long-term benefits of Juno by Sunday Riley for skin hydration, radiance, and overall health.
Did you know this product does more than just moisturize skin?
- Doubles as a hair moisturizer: While “face oil” is printed on the packaging, Sunday Riley’s Juno can also be an amazing hair moisturizer.
Apply the product on the ends of your hair strands. It should be more manageable and look more lustrous.
- Works as a cuticle oil: Yes, even your nails need help to stay moisturized. Because the Sunday Riley’s Juno contains pure botanical oils, it’s also an amazing addition to nail and cuticle care.
Massage the oil onto your cuticles to moisturize your nails and keep them looking shiny.
Frequently Asked Questions
When To Use the Juno From Sunday Riley?
You can use this face oil twice daily.
For best results, incorporate the product into your day and night routines as the final product in your skincare regimen.
Is Sunday Riley’s Juno Safe for Pregnancy?
Yes, you can use this oil even when you’re pregnant.
This face oil is included in Sunday Riley’s pregnancy-safe collection.
Can I Replace My Moisturizer With the Juno From Sunday Riley?
While the Sunday Riley’s Juno has incredible moisturizing effects, you can’t use it (or any face oil) to replace moisturizers.
Face oils add nourishment and hydration, but they also primarily serve as a sealant to prevent moisture loss throughout the day.
Simply put, your skincare steps will not be complete without a moisturizer.
Sunday Riley’s Juno Oil Review: Is It Worth the Hype?
So you’ve just read all about the Juno from Sunday Riley.
In a nutshell, it’s this fantastic face oil packed with an array of superfood ingredients that promise to give your skin a boost like never before.
Now we won’t push you, but we’ll say this: why not give it a whirl? Sometimes, the best discoveries come from taking that first step and trying something new.
So go and explore what the Juno by Sunday Riley can do for your skin. You might just find your new skincare bestie!
Upgrade Your Skincare Regimen With the Best Products!
Check out these articles: