Milani Spring 2012 Review
Did you ever have a product come out that was so perfectly “you” that you swore someone read your mind (or at very least, your journal)? Milani Illuminating Face Powder is just such product for me.
The graphic designer in me LOVES the embossing. A delicate rose design that’s no shrinking violet, meaning it shows no sign of disappearing after multiple uses – hooray!
And those roses? My girly side squeed with delight at first glance.
But perhaps the biggest draw speaks to my most dominating side, the makeup lover. True to their name, the Illuminating Face Powders absolutely glow on the skin. Each has a range of shades in the compact that swirl together to make a beautiful, multidimensional pearly hue.
Beauty’s Touch is a cool, light pink. Hermosa Rose is a peachy bronze. And Amber Nectar is a golden peach. Just how pleased was this makeup lover with these? Check this out…
• Beautifully pigmented
• Flattering shades
• soft and buttery consistency
• gorgeous design detail (not typically seen in drugstores)
• a bargain at just under 9 bucks
• Too awesome? Seriously, I can’t think of one.
Review Team and we heartsters, has the Milani Illuminating Face Powder spoke to you as well?
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for our consideration. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.
Latest posts by stef
- Before and After Microblading Photos (And Why the Healing Process is A LOT Easier Now…) - November 3, 2019
- Here’s How to Fight Skin Aging Inside and Out… - April 23, 2019
- New Season, Healthier You - April 19, 2019