This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Are you looking for the best shampoos for a Brazilian Blowout?
Well, you’re in luck. Because in this article, I’m going to share with you my top 10 picks for the best shampoos for a Brazilian Blowout.
I’m also going to share with you everything else you need to know about the amazing hair treatment.
What Is a Brazilian Blowout?
Got frizzy or unmanageable hair?
Then you know how hard it is to consistently keep smooth and shiny hair up on a daily basis.
And with daily commitments and hectic schedules, it can be really tough to maintain an out-of-the-parlor look.
But thankfully, there’s Brazilian Blowout.
It’s a heaven-sent treatment; a blessing for women all over the world who wants to get silky, no-frizz hair without the hassle.
Because it uses liquid keratin formula, this hair treatment creates a protective layer on each hair strand. As a result, it reduces frizz and seals it against any damage.
Wish to Wake Up Looking Fresh Every Morning?
I know how hard it can be to pamper your hair on a day-to-day basis. It takes time and patience, to use those styling tools to get the job done right.
But why spend countless hours when you can have great hair so easily?
For the ladies who suffer constant frizziness, you can’t go wrong with a Brazilian Blowout. Because you’ll wake up to the most beautiful, salon-care hair every single day.
How wonderful that is, don’t you think?
Imagine having exceptionally soft, shiny hair without the need to go through all the exacting processes that it usually takes.
How Long Does a Brazilian Blowout Last?
Well, it usually lasts for about three or so months.
This, however, depends on a variety of factors. For instance, the natural texture of your hair.
More importantly, it’s how you take care of it.
To paraphrase a popular adage, with great beauty comes great responsibility.
So you gotta do some aftercare to keep your Brazilian Blowout long-lasting.
What’s a girl gotta do?
Find the right shampoos for Brazilian Blowout.
Also, these tips and tricks can help extend the life of your specialized hair treatment and reap its benefits.
How to Prolong Your Brazilian Blowout
Proper aftercare is the key to extending beyond the usual three-month lifespan of your hair treatment. So here are some tips that can let you enjoy your gorgeous hair a lot longer.
For one, deep conditioning your hair regularly will preserve the benefits of softness and moisture.
You might also want to skip the pool in the meantime. Chlorinated water is bad for your treated hair.
But this one is the most effective of them all: using the right shampoos for Brazilian Blowout.
How Often Should You Wash Using Shampoos for Brazilian Blowouts?
Ideally, you shouldn’t be washing your hair too often. This can strip the keratin off; thus, shortening the lifespan of your Brazilian Blowout.
But when you do, here are a few rules to follow when washing your hair.
First off, avoid sulfates.
These harsh chemical agents, while effective at cleansing oil and dirt, can be bad for your hair.
Sulfates are often found in harsh detergent products, which include shampoos.
See those foamy suds and satisfying bubbles when you shampoo your hair?
These are stripping off the keratin in your hair. If translated in the context of a Brazilian Blowout, you are washing off the treatment. When done frequently, you’ll lose the silky smoothness.
If you avoid the sulfates, you’ll extend your Brazilian Blowout for longer.
Another chemical you need to avoid is sodium chloride.
Both can strip off the natural oil in your hair. And guess what, they will also wash away the keratin from the Brazilian Blowout treatment.
What to Look for When Buying Shampoos for Brazilian Blowout?
Sulfates, sodium chloride, and chlorine are out.
A sulfate-free shampoo for Brazilian Blowout hair is in.
You should also look for these ingredients in shampoos for Brazilian Blowout.
Try out products that contain disodium, sodium cocoyl glycinate, decyl glucoside, and lauryl glucoside, among others.
Although I highly recommend looking for natural ingredients. Preferably plant-based, which means having a mild nature. With gentle ingredients, you don’t have to worry about disrupting the natural oil and pH balance in your hair.
Examples of natural ingredients include essential oils, botanicals, and fruit extracts. These are surprisingly effective.
In all cases, you should still check if these will cause allergic reactions to you.
Check Out These 10 Shampoos for Brazilian Blowout
Not sure which product to get for your hair?
Here are my top 10 picks for the best shampoos for Brazilian Blowout.
1. Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
- Anti Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
- Massage Shampoo & Conditioner throughout wet hair and scalp; Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary
Wondering what’s the best shampoo for Brazilian Blowout according to professional hairstylists?
You’ll love this unique combo. It includes a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that can repair and soften your hair.
The shampoo washes away the excess oil and dirt while giving your hair amino acids for extra strength. It also gives nutrients that your hair needs to keep it silky smooth. On the other hand, the conditioner locks out the humidity, rejuvenating your hair.
What a great way to retain your Brazilian Blowout hairstyle, keeping it fresh and healthy for a lot longer.
Try the Brazilian Blowout Acai Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner. You’ll love this amazing duo.
2. Nioxin Scalp Therapy Cleanser Shampoo
- Professional hair and scalp cleanser shampoo for natural hair with progressed thinning. Award: Behind the Chair Stylist Choice Winner Favorite Thinning Haircare, 16 consecutive years
- Derma purifying shampoo deeply cleanses the scalp and provides thicker, fuller looking hair
- Activ renewal technology helps remove sebum, fatty acids and other environmental residue from the scalp and hair
One of the biggest challenges of having Brazilian Blowout hair is maintaining moisture. This is doubly hard if you are already prone to dryness. And you know what comes with this? There will be irritation and scaling.
What better way to combat this than using a moisturizing shampoo.
When it comes to moisturizing your hair, this is the best shampoo for Brazilian Blowout.
Introducing Nioxin Scalp Therapy Cleanser Shampoo.
There are many things I love about this product.
First, it doesn’t contain sulfate. So you can trust that it’s mild on your hair and scalp.
Second, instead of the harsh chemical ingredients, you get a natural blend. Mentha Piperita Oil and Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil also lock in the moisture, preventing each strand from drying out.
Lastly, the formula’s balance can help improve the strength of your hair, making it thicker and fuller.
Bang for your buck.
3. Pure Brazilian Anti-Frizz Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
- ANTI-FRIZZ DAILY SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER: PURE BRAZILIAN Anti Frizz Daily Shampoo & Conditioner is formulated to clean gently while preserving natural moisture. The anti-stripping formula makes this duo the perfect treatment for shiny and healthy hair!
- HUMIDITY RESISTANT: This duo protects hair from frizz caused by humidity and adds moisture without weighing down your hair, providing your hair with deep nourishment and manageability.
- SALON QUALITY: Thousands of stylists use Pure Brazilian every day due to its lovely scent, ease of application, same-day washout, and stunning results. The consistency of Pure Brazilian's results is what keeps clients coming back time after time.
Rich in acai, argan oil, and keratin, this shampoo and conditioner tandem provides a gentle clean. It also preserves the natural moisture of each strand, making it perfect for your Brazilian Blowout hair.
Check out Pure Brazilian Anti-Frizz Daily Shampoo and Conditioner.
You can maintain the salon quality of your hair with this everyday shampoo and conditioner with stunning results.
Struggling with frizz?
Pure Brazilian Anti-Frizz Daily Shampoo and Conditioner works great on your hair. Because this perfect duo will leave your hair silky smooth and healthy-looking.
4. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
- Moisturizing Shampoo: Hydrate vegan shampoo deeply hydrates and moisturizes hair of all types and textures, but ideal for normal to thick, dry, color-treated and natural hair. Leaves dry hair hydrated
- Moisturizing Formula: This creamy, moisturizing formula works into a luxurious lather; emollient Jojoba leaves hair feeling hydrated, Green Tea supports scalp health, and Sage stimulates follicles
- Key Benefits: Moisturizes dry, damaged hair. Not just safe for color-treated hair but actively protects hair color. Hydrates all hair textures. Cleanses hair and scalp, leaving hair soft and touchable
Looking for the perfect blend for hydration?
It’s one of the best shampoos after Brazilian Blowout. Here’s what you can expect from this product.
You can’t go wrong with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo.
It contains an active blend that’s gentle on your hair and scalp. The balanced formula is soft so it won’t make your hair drier.
What’s more, this amazing shampoo locks in moisture. So your hair stays silky smooth throughout the day.
But check out this wonderful feature. You will love the fragrance of Pureology Hydrate Shampoo. The fascinating blend of bergamot and patchouli will give you an amazing experience.
There are also no sulfates or any of those harsh chemical ingredients.
Add Pureology Hydrate Shampoo to your cart today and get into a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
5. Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner
- LOOK YOUR BEST - Imagine hair that feels thicker, fuller, stays smooth and feels radiant. Enjoy younger looking hair that's frizz-free and effortlessly manageable with plenty of body and bounce while retaining color and shine.
- SALON QUALITY - Our professional products smell like pure sunlight and are safe for Brazilian blowout, Keratin complex, and color treated hair. A powerful blend of Vitamins A, C and E, antioxidants, and Moroccan Argan oil fortifies each strand.
- ANCIENT BRAZILIAN SECRETS - Acai, Buruti and Cupuacu combine for 2X the moisturizing power of shea butter. They protect hair from the effects of heat, UV rays, and stress leaving your locks stronger, healthier bringing back your natural shine.
Free from sulfate, this natural shampoo and conditioner are rich in exotic superfoods that will rejuvenate your hair.
So if you need a shine, you should try this. It also gives a moisture boost to maintain your keratin treatment.
Check out Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner.
Wondering what’s in store for you with Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner?
Cupuacu. It’s the king of superfruits.
With this natural ingredient, Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner can moisturize your hair. Better than shea butter can. This natural ingredient will improve the bounce and elasticity of your hair. From root to tip.
What’s more, there’s acai berry. Another superfruit that’s rich in antioxidants. A great addition to the natural ingredients, which can protect your hair from external elements.
And did I mention Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner also contains vitamins A, C, and E?
What a great way to rejuvenate your hair! Try Teadora Wild Superfood Miracle Shampoo and Conditioner for added shine and vitality.
6. LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- EXTEND SALON TREATMENTS - CLEANSE WITHOUT STRIPPING: Colored? Keratin Infused? Chemically treated hair? LuxeOrganix moroccan oil hair products deep-infusing vitamins, antioxidants and UV absorbent properties boost shine, vibrancy and color retention; 100% free from SLS, sodium chloride, sulfates and treatment-disruptors other sulfate free shampoo and conditioners hide.
- SCALP TO ENDS ADVANTAGE - 180 DEGREE TRANSFORMATION: 2500+ reviews show people love how LuxeOrganix moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner detangles, revitalizes and promotes restoration far superior to most moroccan oil hair products, for the silky, smooth, hydrated locks you can’t stop touching - without the itchiness, flakes or weighty-grease other argan and moroccan oil shampoo leaves behind.
- PROACTIVE PROTECTION - BLOCK ENVIRONMENT & HAIR TOOL TRAUMA: LuxeOrganix conditioner and shampoo sulfate free formulas rich, nourishing, heat protective properties don’t break down like the oils in other sulfate free shampoo and conditioner formulas making it ideal for straightening, curling, blow drying & protecting hair against brittle breakage year round.
Want to restore the softness and shine to your hair?
Rich in argan oil, this exquisite tandem can deeply moisturize your hair strands from root to tip.
Check out LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
Because this is one of the best shampoos to use after a Brazilian Blowout treatment.
LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner contains natural oils that can hydrate your hair. With proper hydration and nourishment, you can preserve your Brazilian Blowout treatment for a lot longer.
What I love about this shampoo and conditioner duo is that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. So there are no sulfates, no sodium chloride, and no parabens.
Plus, it shields your hair strands from harmful UV rays, which can trigger heat damage.
So if you’re looking for the perfect shampoos for Brazilian Blowout, you can’t go wrong with this one. Try LuxeOrganix Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner, and see the difference.
7. L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner Kit
- Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set: This set helps restore volume to fine, flat hair, reviving fine, flat hair and infusing it with luminous shine and lasting volume
- Color Care Formula: Featuring Lotus Flower Extract, this volume boosting shampoo and conditioner keep color pure for up to 4 weeks with no salts, sulfates or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair
- The Ever Collection: With our shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments you can have a sulfate free hair care routine that’s tailor made for your specific needs, even if you have color treated hair
Wondering what’s the recommended shampoo after a Brazilian Blowout that’s easy on the budget?
You’ll love this one because it’s easy on the pocket.
Check out L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner Kit.
This product isn’t pricey. But don’t let its affordable tag fool you. Because this one packs a punch.
Rich in complex ingredients, L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner Kit are gentle on your hair and scalp. This exquisite combo strips away the dirt and excess oil without causing damage.
Got colored hair?
No worries. Because it’s gentle, it won’t fade the color.
What’s more, L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner Kit can improve root strength.
And did I mention it also doesn’t contain sulfate or harsh salts?
You may, however, notice it won’t give you lots of foam. This isn’t a deal-breaker though because it still gets the job done.
If your budget is a concern, then L’Oreal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner Kit is a wonderful option.
8. PRAVANA Revitalizing Shampoo
Need gentle care for your locks?
Here’s another fantastic shampoo after a Brazilian Blowout treatment.
Check out PRAVANA Revitalizing Shampoo.
It’s great at preserving pigment while protecting your hair and scalp from harmful elements. The exotic blend also provides a sunscreen effect, protecting you from the harsh UV rays.
This way, the color stays longer.
In addition, PRAVANA Revitalizing Shampoo keeps your hair soft and elastic. And it fortifies each strand, making it more resistant to breakage.
Rich in jojoba seed extract and coconut oil, PRAVANA Revitalizing Shampoo provides unique nutrition. So you don’t have to worry about maintaining its shine and smoothness.
Nourish and moisturize your hair with this amazing product. Try PRAVANA Revitalizing Shampoo.
9. Damila Salt & Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner
- SALT, SULFATE & SLS FREE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SET - Hydrates and provides intense nourishment; Safe for color and keratin treated hair; Contains mild surfactants and will not strip away your keratin complex treatment
- HEALTHY & SAFE KERATIN ENHANCEMENT - Contains ZERO Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sulfates, Parabens, or Phthalates; A natural shampoo and conditioner formulated with botanical ingredients with a soothing and refreshing scent
- BRINGS HAIR BACK TO LIFE - Nourishing shampoo and conditioner moisturizes & gently cleanses hair; Removes hair frizz, softens and defines curls; Vitamins & natural extracts penetrate deep into the hair cuticle and make your hair stronger and shinier
Want to make your Brazilian Blowout last longer?
You’ll love this product because it has natural ingredients and proteins to replenish the keratin in your hair. This product can also make your hair shiny and soft.
Try Damila Salt & Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner.
This shampoo and conditioner duo stands out from the competition because of its natural ingredients; they include aloe, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, and silk amino acids.
Damila Salt & Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner don’t contain sulfates that can damage the strands. So now you don’t have to worry about stripping away the elasticity and softness of your hair.
You’ll love this.
10. Herbal Essences Sulfate Free Shampoo And Conditioner Kit
- 87% NATURAL ORIGIN SHAMPOO AND 90% NATURAL ORIGIN CONDITIONER made with real botanicals and natural source ingredient materials with limited processing & purified water
- MOISTURIZE : This shampoo is crafted without sulfates to gently cleanse, moisturize and safe on color treated hair
- HAIR HEALTH ENDORSED BY KEW: The real botanicals in these formulas have been verified by the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
This is one of the best shampoos for Brazilian Blowout. Why? Because it contains an exotic blend of natural ingredients and botanicals,
You’ll love Herbal Essences Sulfate Free Shampoo And Conditioner Kit.
This product underwent virtually zero processing. In addition, this shampoo and conditioner combo doesn’t contain mineral oil. So there are no sulfates or harsh chemicals.
Instead, it contains three extracts: aloe barbadensis, ecklonia radiata, and honey. Together, these natural ingredients create the perfect blend that can rejuvenate your hair. And they also make your hair smell great.
What’s more, Herbal Essences Sulfate Free Shampoo And Conditioner Kit has dandruff-fighting qualities.
Getting the Salon Care Treatment Isn’t Enough
To get the best results and maintain it, you also need to have the right aftercare.
For healthier, great-looking locks, these exquisite shampoos for Brazilian Blowout are must-haves.
What is your favorite Brazilian Blowout shampoo and conditoner?
You May Also Like: