we’re glad someone paid attention in chem class…
I have never been what you would call a straight ‘A’ or even much of a ‘B’ student in the sciences. But that has never stopped me from having a healthy respect and a bit of an adoration for science nerds. They are more than just cute (love the glasses)! They advance medicine, take us to outer space, and now our beloved nerds are even looking out for the hair on our heads! I initially experienced the wonders of hair science last year, when the wht team first tested the science-driven styling products from their highly lauded No Frizz system.
Today, we’re checking Living Proof’s No Frizz Shampoo and No Frizz Conditioner ($24 each). My entire life, I have lived with difficult curly hair that always seems to be misbehaving. I am cursed with crazy, coarse, and frizzy hair all year long. I seem to have a little cloud of humidity that follows me around, regardless of the season.
I have purchased countless bottles of shampoo and conditioner, all promising to banish frizz and whip my hair into shape. Needless to say, I have wasted a lot of money with very little pay-off. I honestly didn’t know where to turn next, that is, until I tried Living Proof’s No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner.
The makers of No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner utilize the same anti-frizz technology as in their stylers—getting rid of the frizz by blocking the humidity, all without adding additional weight to hair. Scientific miracle or heading for a place in the back of your closet? Here are my Pros and Cons…
• No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner have given me my best hair month ever. I have never had more compliments on my hair’s appearance, seriously!
• They tell the truth, I have experienced no frizz to speak of while using this shampoo and conditioner.
• My curls have become much more manageable, more defined and bouncy while using No Frizz. I am also experiencing fewer tangles, and my hair has never been softer, shinier, or smoother.
• It’s very gentle for color-treated hair, containing no silicones and no sulfates.
• I can go an extra day without shampooing with my hair still looking fairly fresh.
• While I love the sleek gray test tube looking packaging, I hate the flip-top lids on these bottles. Maybe I’m clumsy, but mine have always fell off or broke.
• The price – in this economy, it is tough to shell out $24 each for your shampoo and conditioner.
Readers and Review Team, does this new addition to the Living Proof No Frizz line leave you wanting to hug a scientist? Let us know![ratings]
Kellie is a perpetual grad student, glamorous geek and writer. She hopes to one day soon add the title of history teacher to her repertoire. She resides in the frozen tundra of Northeast Ohio and is an avid consumer of books, tv, music, video games, beauty stuff, and accessories.
Disclosure: This review includes products that were provided by the manufacturer/PR firm for our consideration. It also contains an affiliate link, a link that gives us a small commission if you purchase the item. For more info, or any questions, please see our disclosure policy.