This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
With Cinco de Mayo upon us, Kristi of the fabulous Polish in Oregon shares an Easy DIY Nail Art Tutorial with a geometric lime pattern that will have you reachin’ for the tequila!
1. Paint nail a nice happy lime green color. (Recommendations: OPI You’re So Outta Lime, China Glaze Lime After Lime)
2. Using white acrylic paint or white nail polish and a small brush, draw a thin line across the nail.
3. Draw a curved line connecting the straight line, be sure to leave some room at the top for the green tip.
4. Draw three lines to create the lime segments.
5. Add a small semi circle where the three segment lines connect.
6. Use a darker green nail polish, add a then line around the tip of the nail. (Recommendations: Essie On the Roadie, Revlon Posh)
Cover with top coat once the design has a few minutes to dry so you don’t smear it.
Add salt and tequila, and have a Happy Cinco De Mayo!
Kristi Rathert is a professional nail artist and owner of Polish, a tiny nail trailer located in beautiful Portland, OR. Follow on Instagram at @polishpdxnails.
You may also like these nail ideas: