That and more in The Lipstick League, week of 4.20.15
Check out the FabFitFun Spring 2015 box. Want it? (hint: you do) Use code: weheart for $10 off! That makes it $39.99 including shipping for all of this goodness…
- Orly nail lacquer in Cake Pop and BB Creme (a natural tint that adds mositure)
- two OFRA Cosmetics brushes
- $40 gift card to Hello Fresh (they deliver everything you need to make dinner; the ingredients and the recipe)
- three Merrithew pilates dvds and a $25 gift card
- Jules Smith Modern Art scarf
- Palmetto Derma Collagen Booster Serum
- Miracle Gro Basil Seed Pod (this went straight in a mason jar on my window sill)
- Yasi Flash Tattoos
- Rifle Paper Co Bon Voyage Coaster Set (adorable!)
- Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Puffed Corn
- $125 gift card to Vow To Be Chic
It’s an approximate $400 value for $40 bucks. How’s that for Fab?
Ok, let’s get leaguing…
Question of the Week: What foundation are you reaching for the most right now?
Answer: I have been a tinted moisturizer gal forEVER. But I’m rethinking that since I started using Clarins Everlasting Foundation+. If all foundation was this luxurious feeling, I may not have ever became a tinted moisturizer gal! I love that it has full coverage but doesn’t feel the least bit heavy. In fact, it feels lush, creamy and completely comfortable. Plus for someone who normally is pretty spf-phobic, this doesn’t bother me at all. I’m a big fan.
Here’s what went on with the League this week…
Phyrra – Lost on where to start with HAC? I’ve got you covered with the Pale Girl’s Guide to Highlighting & Contouring! Included are recommendations for light to medium skintones too!
we heart this – Can you get fab brows under 5 bucks? Answer: You can with THIS!
Beautygeeks – takes a short trip down spray antiperspirant memory lane in this review of Dove Dry Spray.
Clumps of Mascara – is in loooove with a lipstick. Honestly, it could very well be one of the best lipsticks I’ve tried all year.
EauMG – often gets asked for perfume suggestions and one of the most popular requests goes like, “Are there any under $100 indie/niche perfumes that you recommend?”. And the answer is “Yes!”, here’s an indie line that offers a lot for fewer $!
Gouldylox Reviews – I’m obsessed with this new eye brightening wonder product from Becca. OBSESSED.
Love for Lacquer – It’s time for the Earth Day promo from Zoya! Check out Jess’ swatches from the Delight collection and pick a few shades up for a great deal!
My Beauty Bunny – Jen’s got a sweet Earth Month giveaway going on right now. Win $112 worth of cruelty free and vegan derma e goodies! Click here to enter!
My Newest Addiction – Laura shares her favorite pieces from the new NARS Christopher Kane Neoneutral collection.
Nouveau Cheap – Wet n Wild has a new limited edition 10-pan eyeshadow palette in their Fergie line for Summer 2015. If you like neutrals and greens, this one’s for you.
Prime Beauty – found an effective way to eliminate redness with IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Cream!
(Wondering what the Lipstick League is? Find out here.)
Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by Phyrra – I’m obsessed with Blake Lively and I love my friend Ange’s Age of Adaline look! You need to check it out.
we heartsters, what foundation are you reaching for the most right now?
skin tone: NC 25/30
skin type: oily with a fear of rosacea
favorite beauty product: high end skincare and lip products
Latest posts by stef
- Before and After Microblading Photos (And Why the Healing Process is A LOT Easier Now…) - November 3, 2019
- Here’s How to Fight Skin Aging Inside and Out… - April 23, 2019
- New Season, Healthier You - April 19, 2019