This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase.
Dip nail systems are among the hottest things right now. If you check social media, you’ll see they’re causing a huge buzz.
But are they really just a temporary fixation?
Perhaps a passing fad that will go away after a few weeks or months?
Well, apparently not.
From the looks of it, these dip nail systems are rapidly gaining popularity, which doesn’t seem to wane down.
This should be a cause for joy for nail manicure lovers. You’ll be delighted to see a bunch of brands jumping into the game.
With more names appearing in the nail industry, you’ll get plenty of choices to compare and pick.
The best dip nail systems
More choices is better.
It means there’s a healthy competition among the players in the nail industry.
In turn, what this means for you is you get more high-quality products to choose from because these players will try to edge out their competition.
The challenging part, however, is choosing the best nail dipping powder system that suits your needs.
So this is where I can help.
In this post, I will feature my top recommendations on the best dip nail systems.
What are these dip nail systems?
Somewhere between a regular nail job and a fake acrylic mani lies a new breed.
These are called dip powder nails.
So how are these dip nail systems different from the other two mentioned?
With dip powder nails, their color comes from pigmented powder. They don’t require UV rays to seal in the polish.
So what the nail technician typically does is to have you dip your nails into your chosen nail color. It’s usually done between the application of base coats and the sealant.
Dip nail systems usually last between three and four weeks.
Some may have encountered this trend just recently. But it isn’t new per se. It’s been around for years.
With its increasing popularity on social media, it appears these dip nail systems are making a comeback.
Today, more and more salons are offering this unique nail service.
How do these dip nail systems work?
They’re pretty much the same as nail gels. The nail tech will fuse the powdered solution to the nails.
Wondering how do these dip nail systems differ from gel nails?
Acrylic dip system nails feel slightly thicker and may not be as flat as nail gel. As a result, dip powder nails may take more time and effort to remove.
Ideally, you should let the nail tech remove them for you.
But if you feel DIY-ing the removal process, you’ll need an electric file. You can just soak off the remaining product with acetone.
I highly recommend going to your nail tech for removal; you might risk damaging your nails in the process.
But whether you’re having them removed at the salon or doing it yourself at home, give your nails some time to rejuvenate before putting on another coat.
Some downtime also helps prevent brittling of your nails.
In addition to giving your nails a break in between coat applications, you might want to invest in nail care products.
Check out these dip nail systems.
Are you fond of permanent manicure options?
May I suggest these dipping powder brands?
If you’re interested in this type of mani, then you’ll love this selection of the best nail dipping powder brands.
These dip powder brands are easy to use and odorless. Best of all, you don’t need exposure to UV light, which can be potentially harmful.
Because there are so many brands available out there, the challenge, however, may lie in choosing the best nail dipping system that fits your needs and preferences.
What may be great for others may fall short of your expectations.
So in this post, I’m listing 10 products to help you pick the best dip nail powder for yourself.
1. OPI Powder Perfection Dipping Powder Set
Do you want the best powder dip nail kit that gives you a natural-looking polish?
You’ll love OPI Powder Perfection Dipping Powder Set. This wonderful collection features neutral nail polish colors that won’t fade away or chip after just a couple of days.
Manufactured by OPI, this dip nail system is a favorite among professionals for its variety of colors and overall quality.
Wondering what to expect from this nail dip system?
OPI Powder Perfection Dipping Powder Set doesn’t need UV or LED lights. You can use this kit on natural and acrylic nails.
Each set comes with a topcoat, activator, and base coat. You also get nail powder with a neutral shade of nude pink; it’s flattering and perfect for use when you want a nicely done mani.
OPI Powder Perfection Dipping Powder Set is easy to use, convenient, and cheaper than going to the nail salon often.
2. Cuccio Bare Nudity Collection
- Our Powder Dip Polish is a tried and true way to apply color to your nails, while strengthening weak or brittle nails and having none of the hassle of Gel Polish - NO LED or UV LAMPS Needed
- This Powder Lacquer is a non-toxic alternative to traditional acrylic nails; it offers surpassing wearability to polish and is considerably easier to remove than gel
- Our formulation has a finer grain than typical Acrylic powder and is bonded to the nail plate using a glue called cyanoacrylate, which is also the main ingredient in Krazy Glue
Are you looking to expand the shade range of your nails?
Check out these nail powders. These earned fantastic reviews from professionals and enthusiasts for its eye-catching colors and natural-looking shades. What’s more, the colors can last for more than two weeks.
Introducing Cuccio Bare Nudity Collection.
It’s safe to say it’s one of the best nail dipping powder brands today.
Wondering what to expect from this nail dip system?
It features eight colors. That means you get a wide variety of shades—beautiful nudes that look natural and will surely complement the tone of your skin.
Each container is about half an ounce; that’s enough nail powder to last you for months. There are eight gorgeous colors in this set, which includes flattering peach, creamy tan, iridescent cream, and various shades of pink.
For someone who’s looking to expand the nail powder collection, this is a great pick for you.
With eight gorgeous shades to choose from, it is one of the best nail dipping powder brands.
3. Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Acrylic Powder Color Dip Nail Kit
- Hand & Nail Harmony
- Acrylic powder color
- Made in the United States
Loved by enthusiasts and professionals, this is the best nail dip powder brand (or at least one of them).
Introducing Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Acrylic Powder Color Dip Nail Kit.
This nail powder set includes a prep polish, activator polish, base coat, top coat, nail surface cleaner, brush softener, and more.
Plus, you get a gorgeous collection of colors, giving you plenty of options to wear for every occasion.
Here are some of the features you can expect in Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Acrylic Powder Color Dip Nail Kit.
This fantastic product is ideal for both professional salon or home use. You’ll get shiny, beautiful nails that can last up to 14 days without fading away or chipping.
Best of all, you don’t need UV or LED lights to cure your nails. This amazing kit can give you smooth and clear mani.
Save yourself the hassle of going to expensive nail salons. With Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Acrylic Powder Color Dip Nail Kit, you can get gorgeous nails within the comfort of your home.
4. Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit
- KIT CONTENTS: Dip-powdered nails set contains everything you need to start using the New! Which includes 4 jar of colored powders – Pepper corn+Black Beauty+Gray Pinstripe+Night shade (0.5oz/each jar); And a bottle of base gel, gel activator, top gel and brush saver (0.5oz/each bottle). Tips: It doesn’t require to use the clear powder for dipping color nails.
- NON-TOXIC & ODOR-FREE DIP SYSTEM: The new craze-Dipped manicures is a healthier and exciting alternative in Nail Enhancements. More durable than Acrylic, the Gel Powder Dipping system is odor free, resistant to chipping and cracking, breathable, water resistant with no damage to the nails beds.
- HEALTHY APPLICATION & LONGER LASTING SHINE WEAR: Dip Powder doesn’t require a UV/LED lamp to cure the nail like gel manicure do, which is better for your skin and nail; The powders are extra fine for perfect absorption into the base coat, it dries incredibly fast and left with a smooth finish and zero bubbles for complete color coverage with 3 WEEKS of durable wear if have proper application.
When it comes to flawlessly manicured nails, get the best nail dipping powder.
Check out Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit.
It’s a great starter kit for enthusiasts who are looking to try acrylic dip system nails.
Everything that you need to get started is in this kit. It comes with different beautiful colors as well as gels for activator, base coat, and top coat.
Getting fabulous nails is easy with Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit.
Here are some of the stuff you can expect from this dip nail system.
Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit is user-friendly and convenient. It doesn’t contain potentially harmful chemicals like toluene, DBP, or formaldehyde. It’s also cruelty-free.
This product is one of the healthier options available today; more than conventional acrylic and gel nails.
In addition to being non-toxic, Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit is also odor-free and water-resistant.
It’s also long-lasting. You can wear this at home nail dipping kit for up to three weeks.
Overall, Lavender Violets Dip Powder Nail Kit is a wonderful alternative to going to nail salons. It’s cheaper yet still get gorgeous results.
5. TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit
- A New, Better Way for DIY Nails: Our dip powder nail kit is easy to use and lasts longer than traditional gel polish. Get that stylish, professional salon look without the high price tag.
- Your nail dipping powder kit includes nail prep, gel dip & top, and gel activator as well as crystal gel powder base, red, creamy rose, silver glitter, and pink & white powders. You also get a dust bush, a nail file and a buffer to create the perfect finish.
- No Light Curing Needed: No need to buy a special UV lamp for this nail dipping powder starter kit — it cures without light. The durable gel dries quickly and resists chipping and lifting for 2 to 3 weeks.
Looking for value for money?
This at home nail dipping kit can surely give you that. It comes with six gorgeous dip powder colors to help you create professional-looking nail results that you’ll love.
Check out TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit.
Wondering what to expect from this fantastic dip nail system?
With the TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit, you can skip your regular visits to the nail salon. It’s convenient and easy to use. Even for first-timers.
Do you love glitter nails or perhaps the full overlay?
This wonderful set can help you achieve the look you desire for your nails. And it’s a money-saver too. It’s affordable and lets you save on the cost of getting your nails done.
At the price of two visits to the nail salon, the TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit can give you about 50 manicures. These are nail jobs that you can do within the comfort of your home.
These dip powdered nails can last up to two weeks. Not bad, really. Especially if you’re looking to change the color of your nails every so often.
TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit contains six dipping powder colors. There’s also a dust brush, nail file, and buffer.
If you want to get the bang for your buck, you’ll love the TP Nails Care Nail Dipping Powder Starter Kit.
6. Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit
Don’t you wish dip nail systems are infused with vitamins?
Well, that’s what you get in Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit.
This wonderful set has vitamin E and calcium. It’s environmentally friendly and safe to use.
Wondering what to expect in Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit?
You’ll find an instructional DVD in the package. It’s helpful especially for those who are just starting out.
Most dip nail systems can last up to two weeks. But Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit can go up to 19 days without fading away or chipping.
Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit is odor-free. And unlike most gel and acrylic nail products, it’s gentle.
If you’re looking for a fantastic dip nail system, Amazing Nail Concepts Professional Nail Dip System Kit is one of the best nail dipping powder brands. Ideal for both home and professional use.
7. Kiara Sky Dipping Powders Essentials Kit
- DIPPING POWDER ESSENTIALS KIT. Our all-inclusive color dip powder professional nail kit comes with everything you need for creative dip designs and beautiful full coverage in less time than traditional acrylic application.
- QUICK DIP SYSTEM. This dip powder starter kit is natural and lightweight, professionally formulated without harsh chemicals and contains complex bonds that keep it from chipping, discoloration and lift.
- PRO BEAUTY. Showcasing a collection of dip powders, gel polishes, nail lacquers, LED lights, pedi packs and color collections, Kiara Sky is made by professionals for professionals with a passion for top products and colors that pop.
Here’s another at home nail dipping kit that’s perfect for those who are just starting out.
If you want a complete and easy-to-use set, you will love Kiara Sky Dipping Powders Essentials Kit. It contains clear and natural-looking powders to give you amazing mani.
What’s more, you also get fabulous red dip and gorgeous gold glitter colors, which can give you a glam look for your nails.
And did you know Kiara Sky Dipping Powders Essentials Kit is infused with vitamins and calcium?
These nutrients are beneficial for your nail health.
Guess what! These dip powdered nails can last up to 21 days.
You’ll love Kiara Sky Dipping Powders Essentials Kit.
8. Karlash Dip System Dipping Powder Starter Kit
- Steps: Bond, Base, Activator, Top, Cuticle Oil, Brush Saver
- Powder: Base Powder, Red Temptation, Crystal Clear, Pink Love, Barely Nude
- Accessories: Dipping Tray, Nail Buffer, Nail File, Cuticle Pusher, Instructions Book
Are you tired of regular nail polishes that easily chip or fade away?
If long-lasting, gorgeous nail mani is what you want, check out Karlash Dip System Dipping Powder Starter Kit.
It’s a wonderful starter kit that has all the components to give you beautiful nails that can last for weeks.
Wondering what to expect from this dip nail system?
Karlash Dip System Dipping Powder Starter Kit is easy to use, which makes it a perfect set for those just starting out.
This wonderful product is odorless and doesn’t need UV or LED lights to apply. It’s glossy, flexible, and durable too.
Here’s what this starter kit contains. You get five different nail powders, which includes red, pink, and nude colors. There’s also a top coat, base coat, activator, bond polish, cuticle oil, and more.
Karlash Dip System Dipping Powder Starter Kit is versatile. It lets you do your nails conveniently in the comfort of your home.
9. Supernail Prodip 7-Piece Kit
- Everything you'll need to make great looking dip acrylic nails
- No light or sculpting required
- No odor
Do you sleek and elegant nails that can last up to three weeks?
Then you’ll love Supernail Prodip 7-Piece Kit.
This wonderful set contains everything that you need to create fantastic French-tipped acrylic nails in the comfort of your home.
Wondering what to expect from this wonderful set?
Supernail Prodip 7-Piece Kit doesn’t need UV or LED lights. It’s odor-free too, so you don’t have to worry about the unpleasant smell, stinking up your place.
Each kit contains a base coat, prep polish, activator coat, and finish gel. And to guarantee you get a perfect mani, this set also includes generous servings of clear, white, and pink dip powder colors.
With Supernail Prodip 7-Piece Kit, you can skip the nail salons and do your nails at home.
10. Color Club 21-Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit
- Each Serendipity starter kit comes with everything you need to achieve a perfect dip powder manicure. Dip powder treatments leave your nails with a long lasting manicure that cannot be chipped or damaged easily.
- Our Color Club Nail Lacquers contain No formaldehyde, toluene and DBP chemicals. They are also Vegan, never tested on animals, and are all around cruelty free.
Want dip nail powder that can last up to 21 days?
Then you’ll love Color Club 21-Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit. This set is easy to use and incredibly convenient.
Most gels and acrylics are damaging to your nails. But Color Club 21-Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit is far more gentle. It’s an excellent option for people with breakable or brittle nails.
Wondering what this set includes?
Color Club 21-Day Nail Color Dip Starter Kit contains three dip powder containers. You’ll also receive an activator polish, prime bond polish, and finish gloss. Everything you need to get gorgeous, long-lasting nails are here in this set.